There are 2 kinds of people...

Just_Mel_
Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
Those that love cookie butter, and those that are just wrong.

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    I don't even know what cookie butter is .. is that this year's food trend?
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    LOL. There's got to be at least one more category for those of us who haven't allowed the light of cookie butter into our lives yet.

I feel sorry for those in that category
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    If not liking cookie butter is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Also... I still don't believe cookie butter is a real thing. I've fallen for too many of @Avocado_AS5 's butter threads to be tricked again.
  • Just_Mel_
    LOL. There's got to be at least one more category for those of us who haven't allowed the light of cookie butter into our lives yet.

Do itttttttttt!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    zhoae01975yj.jpg

aus1qddg4usk.jpg

You just have them in your glove box or what?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    zhoae01975yj.jpg

aus1qddg4usk.jpg

You just have them in your glove box or what?

That would be such a fat girl thing to do. Not saying that's never happened, but today I went on a mission just to find these.

I think that will be my mission today as well. Oreos and cookie butter = heaven
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    zhoae01975yj.jpg

aus1qddg4usk.jpg

I feel like this is something I need in my life.
  • captainfantastic94
    how about those of us that refuse to try it because we don't wanna balloon out to 300 lbs?

I would join that club but then again i eat mcdonalds when i am too lazy to pack food
  • captainfantastic94
    how about those of us that refuse to try it because we don't wanna balloon out to 300 lbs?

nobody balloons out for just trying they balloon out for being excessive

Wait, so I wont gain 180 lbs from trying one cookie? That's for clarifying that...clearly I was confused.

Sass master.. or sasster.... no... sorry... bye
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Cookie Butter is the best. Didn't know they had them in my fav cookie. But the ice cream is just as good as the butter itself.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Im disappointed cookie butter doesn't have chocolate chips

I seriously imagined chocolate chip cookie dough in a butter like consistency
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I hate you all for making me want these. Now I am going to have to stop at the store on my way home.

Ok, I don't really hate you all. I love you, actually. Most of you. :D It's more of an I love you, I hate you type thing.
  • Just_Mel_
    Im disappointed cookie butter doesn't have chocolate chips

I seriously imagined chocolate chip cookie dough in a butter like consistency

This needs to be a thing.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member

Are you just trying it or are you eating a whole case of it? ;)