Looking for female motivation buddies ❤️

Options

Replies

• tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90 pounds so far....about 20 more to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Started with 50lbs, 39 days ago, now Im 9 lbs down. All, feel free to friend me. I need more friends who are actually active on MFP
  • enjoylife_jackson
    Options
    Hello I'm new here starting today and I need to lose the same amount of weight I would love to add everyone as my friend God bless and be safe
  • Rero79
    Rero79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. First time I've ever been this serious about my health. Trying to get off the BP pills by my 40th birthday in July. 12 days in, a life time to go!
  • heathercovington
    Options
    Looking to lose 30, down 5 so far in my 1st 5 weeks. Looking for friends add me too!
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 40+ pounds. I've lost 4 so far (this is my 78th..so it seems..attempt at losing the weight). Please feel free to add me so we can encourage each other in this weight loss journey.
  • kkovalchik
    kkovalchik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm working toward losing weight and toning up with weight training, a bit of cardio and counting macros. Always happy to meet new people and gain motivational friends!
  • maryeguad
    maryeguad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) new here too! Looking to lose 30 lbs.. love for anyone to add me as well!
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kb115224714
    kb115224714 Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! Looking for more friends myself! I just came back to MFP this past Monday, so I am in "Motivation Mode!" LOL! Good luck everyone!!
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • shimmer_glo
    shimmer_glo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I lost 48 last year, gained a little back, and would like to lose 40ish now. I'll send you a FR.
  • ogelin
    ogelin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Going for - 10-15 lbs & need some motivation :)
  • butterfly14k
    butterfly14k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 35 pounds and could use some support and help! Please feel free to add me. This is my first time on here.
  • tenahatiger
    tenahatiger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here! Trying to lose 20lbs :/
  • suekam_
    suekam_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! I just re-registered this app today, goal is to get to 110 lbs, or a size 4/6!

I have lost 10-15 lbs last year and gained them all back before reaching my goal... :/ Hopefully this time i can lose more and actually keep them down. Feel free to add me! <3
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    BootyfulBikerZX10r Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ill be here a while, I have 170lbs to lose! if you have profile pic-add me.
  • crunchypaleomama
    crunchypaleomama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies...I have 80 pounds to lose and would definitely love to make some friends to cheer on and cheer me on :) I have hashimotos and Lupus as well as PCOS and Diabetes. I would love some girls to chat with and share Inspiration. Please add me if interested :)
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 12 lbs already and have only 8 lbs left to hit goal weight! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • deborahdundas1
    deborahdundas1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BBCode Hi. New today looking forward to losing 40 pounds. Looking for a few buddies Thank you everyone !!!!