Non diabetic or bust!

Options
If you have diabetes and am looking for a motivational pal, I'm your gal! I'm gonna go from diabetic to diva

Replies

• IdealMel
    IdealMel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need a pal! I was wondering if you'd partner with me as though I am diabetic...I have not been diagnosed with it, but I am going in for bloodwork tomorrow. I have come out prediabetic before and I'm sure that I'm eventually working my way to diabetes, even if tomorrow's tests are ok. One way or the other, I always FEEL better on a duabetic diet so Im going to stick to that. What are your thoughts ?
  • msoptimistic2
    msoptimistic2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love to pal it up! If been fighting diabetes and fatty liver for 1.5 years. Last blood work was non prediabetic when my original was dangerous levels. Then I got off the exercise eating well path and now I'm fighting my way back. Good luck with the bloodwork!!! Not sure how to add friends yet, first time using community!
  • mtbdad05
    mtbdad05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Saw your forum post and wanted to say hi. I'm 37 have 100 lbs to lose and also have a fatty liver. Feel free to add me.
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    Added
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic several years ago but have since successfully reversed that diagnosis via the way I eat.
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    I'm heading in the right direction!
  • madeline515
    madeline515 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed diabetic on 8/1/17. Try to get a handle on it.
  • msoptimistic2
    Options
    I was diagnosed diabetic on 8/1/17. Try to get a handle on it.

You can do it!! Exercise is HUGE with diabetes...even walking if u .can swing it
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Type 2 here!