Looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Still not feeling well today! But I did get in all of my steps yesterday. That makes 4 days in a row. I think that is a record since for the past few months I hadn't even been close. Lost 1 pound at weigh in. I really wish that it was more but 1 pound isn't a gain so I guess I'll take it. Today I'm going to try NO soda all day.
  • sbeckham7
    sbeckham7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Still not feeling well today! But I did get in all of my steps yesterday. That makes 4 days in a row. I think that is a record since for the past few months I hadn't even been close. Lost 1 pound at weigh in. I really wish that it was more but 1 pound isn't a gain so I guess I'll take it. Today I'm going to try NO soda all day.

You are doing good girl. Keep up the good work. no soda at first is hard but worth it. I haven't drank soda in over 3 years.
  • evol6773
    evol6773 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too you guys
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    sbeckham7 wrote: »

You are doing good girl. Keep up the good work. no soda at first is hard but worth it. I haven't drank soda in over 3 years.

Wow that is awesome. About a year or so ago I gave up and then I picked one back up one day (don't even know why) and that was it!
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 37, mother of 2 young and very active boys. Struggled with my weight my whole life and had finally reached my goal weight in the spring only to gain 10-15 back over the summer. Working towards re-losing it and then maintaining. I'm very much a binge / emotional eater and I'm fighting hard to learn to control it.

You can never have too much support from people would understand the struggle.

Feel free to add me :)
  • doug11050
    doug11050 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hey -- I would like to join. I am 31, about 20lbs to lose after having a back injury (broke a back bone :'( . Trying to get back into fitness and healthy diet.

I am going to make a group, called "Getting back in the game" any motivators and motivatees are welcome !

Doug
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    Sorry everybody, things have been a little crazy. How is everybody doing? I was out of town this weekend so totally fell off the wagon. Back to my normal routine today but scared to get on the scale tomorrow!!
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Work: Full-time (pretty much at a desk all day)
    Starting weight: 167
    Current weight: 134
    Goal weight: 120ish? Focusing more on body fat %

Exercise quite a bit and generally stick within my calorie budget. Always interested in sharing any new workout or recipe ideas, or just helping motivate/being motivated by everyone!
  • fun2love
    fun2love Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add for encouragement and support both ways! I have been here for a long time but nobody is left lol. I don't have anyone left in my feeds. I don't feel the love I suppose. And I want to give it also!
    Add if you like and I will do the same.

Kari Ann
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you have a food diary for me to get great ideas from, feel free to friend me as well! I don't follow any particular diet just CICO and getting more movement in my day.

I'm looking to cheer people on and friend a great bunch of people so we're in this weight loss journey together :)
  • joellej89
    joellej89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends to motivate me. 41 pounds down and recently fell off. ☹
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    Hey everybody, sorry things have been crazy with moving but I think things are going to finally calm down!

How is everybody doing? I need to get on the scale tomorrow and I'm really worried. It has been about 2 weeks since I got on and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to like the # :neutral:
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me as well. :) I’ve been active on here for almost 2 years now. This year has been up and down for me... Lots of stress, and received a concussion a few months ago, which had me down for almost 2 months. I originally lost 50 lbs, then gained 10 lbs back over the past several months. I’m ready to get fully committed again and lose those 10 lbs, plus about 20 more. A few of my most dedicated friends on here have left, so I could definitely use some more active friends. Having a great support system makes all the difference in the world!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    shawnaleigh210... feel free to add me.
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Working moms (and dads) juggle so much especially when they have the primary responsibilty of all home matters...but, pals that share the same struggles, challenges and triumphs can always be a wonderful thing...happy to make friends here for accountability
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What a great post you have started want2behappy31! I would love to be added as a friend.
    Part time worker, mother of adult children, divorced 15 years
    Starting weight: 162 lbs
    Current weight: 164 lbs (yikes) (it's got to be muscle weight, right? But I only walk!)
    Goal weight: 120 lbs

I have been trying to be under 165 lbs for 10 years now. It's frustrating. I hate being asked if i am pregnant almost everyday. Once, a stranger rubbed my belly and said when are you due. Really! I'm menapause age. It's embarrassing for me and them. They feel so bad for calling me pregnant. I need to change. This has to stop. Thanks for letting me vent.

I would love to encourage others and be encouraged. Anything i can do to help just let me know.

• want2behappy31
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me as well. :) I’ve been active on here for almost 2 years now. This year has been up and down for me... Lots of stress, and received a concussion a few months ago, which had me down for almost 2 months. I originally lost 50 lbs, then gained 10 lbs back over the past several months. I’m ready to get fully committed again and lose those 10 lbs, plus about 20 more. A few of my most dedicated friends on here have left, so I could definitely use some more active friends. Having a great support system makes all the difference in the world!

Glad to hear that you are committed again! You'll be down 10 pounds before you know it!
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    Working moms (and dads) juggle so much especially when they have the primary responsibilty of all home matters...but, pals that share the same struggles, challenges and triumphs can always be a wonderful thing...happy to make friends here for accountability

I agree, I find it so hard to find time just for myself!
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    tuolon wrote: »
    What a great post you have started want2behappy31! I would love to be added as a friend.
    Part time worker, mother of adult children, divorced 15 years
    Starting weight: 162 lbs
    Current weight: 164 lbs (yikes) (it's got to be muscle weight, right? But I only walk!)
    Goal weight: 120 lbs

I have been trying to be under 165 lbs for 10 years now. It's frustrating. I hate being asked if i am pregnant almost everyday. Once, a stranger rubbed my belly and said when are you due. Really! I'm menapause age. It's embarrassing for me and them. They feel so bad for calling me pregnant. I need to change. This has to stop. Thanks for letting me vent.

I would love to encourage others and be encouraged. Anything i can do to help just let me know.

Welcome, you can do this! This post has given me a huge amount of support!!
  • want2behappy31
    Options
    So.. I got on the scale this morning and it is not my friend. But I suspected it after the past week or so. I'm up a pound :-1: I don't have anybody to blame but myself. I need to really sit down figure out when I can find time just for myself. I don't have any place I can really walk anymore since we moved. Walking at work is an option plus at my daughters soccer practice (when I don't have my other daughter to keep an eye on as well) Today it is nasty and raining so I won't be able to get in many steps at work but need to figure out what to do when I get home.