College and weight loss

Options
Hi everyone!
I just started college and I would like to lose some weight. I'm not overweight or anything (I'm 5'5 and 62 kg) but I would love to go back to my previous weight of 53-54 kg.
I exercise regularly, even though now I'm really busy and I'm still trying to build a suitable schedule and I eat pretty clean.

I struggled with severe anorexia in my past years and during my recovery I started binge eating, which saved me back then, but it's making my life way more difficult now.
I would pretty much do well for a couple of days and then binge again probably in the afternoon, and then it's all over again.

I am trying to lose weight in a more balanced way this time and I would love to receive some tips and some motivation!

My current diet looks more or less like this
Breakfast: oatmeal with pear/apple and some chia seeds.
Snack: Apple or nothing
Lunch: salad with tuna/chicken and veggies or a small sandwich with veggies and some protein/fat
Snack: yogurt or Apple or nothing
Dinner: veggies/salad with either some sort of pasta or some eggs or some fish.

Does it look balanced to you?
I would love to be 55 kg by Christmas time. Do you think it's possible?
I struggle to think that it's possible to eat 1200 calories and effectively lose weight. I don't want to starve myself again, but at the same time I tend to overthink about all this topics and I am not sure I will be able to reach my goals eating so much.

Plus as I already said I struggle (still) with some binge eating (mostly craving for sweet/carb food).
Do you have some tips?
I tend to have them around the afternoon time. This is why I was thinking about implementing a morning snack (fruit).
Suggestion/tips/opinion/persona experience?

Thank you a lot.