Pork chops

Options
2»

Replies

• alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Seasoned with lemon pepper, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sear both sides in a nonstick pan (even better in a cast iron), then turn the heat down to low, put a lid on it and cook until thermometer says 160. Let them rest for 5-10 minutes and they'll continue to cook to reach temp.

Same thing on a grill.

Never had a dry pork chop that way and they always taste delicious.

Edited for grammar*
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Publix has a delicious pre-marinated pork chop...a honey bbq type flavor. I pan fry it in my cast iron three minutes per side and then bake for 30 minutes on 350. It comes out nice and tender inside with a delicious crunchy crust from the marinade.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Publix has a delicious pre-marinated pork chop...a honey bbq type flavor. I pan fry it in my cast iron three minutes per side and then bake for 30 minutes on 350. It comes out nice and tender inside with a delicious crunchy crust from the marinade.

Those must be really thick chops; like inch and a half or so?
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    OldHobo wrote: »

Those must be really thick chops; like inch and a half or so?

Probably an inch or so thickness.