I didn't succeed but I also didn't fail

You may not consider it a success but I do. I'm restarting my focus and yester was my trial at logging and focusing on the amount of food I'm actually eating. I was good until my frozen lunch hit me with 500 calories!! Nonetheless I tried it again today, did my best so I'm ok with my success. So I know I didn't succeed like you all but all our journeys are our own while being cheered on by each other. I also didn't fail because I haven't QUIT next week will be better - not perfect but better. I'm my success today

Replies

• LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    That's great. You have to celebrate all your successes big or small. Keep up the good work!
  • 4gig
    4gig Posts: 22 Member
    Good job, everyone has to start somewhere and most people here start by just trying to make logging a habit and then making changes to eat be healthier. So good work so far and keep at it!
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    I consider my diet a stalemate if I at least eat at maintenance. It's a win if I lose .000000001 in a month.. a small win.. but a win.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 77 Member
    What a great attitude! Keep it up :)
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Love it!! I know firsthand how hard those steps can be. You got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!