Binge reduction

Options
I'm a big binger, i struggled with 3,500 calories+ a day at least 2 days a week sometimes falling off the wagon and eating 4000+ for days on end. This month i've only gone over TDEE once (2750 cal in a day). I'm learning to cook, and feel like im eating more which has enabled me to keep the binges at bay (instead of binging on rubbish im eating a ton of fruit). Its not all going to happen at once but im working on reduction and slow changes. Feeling more in control of my eating habits, eating healthy, achieving consistency, no longer being scared of falling off the wagon and the end of a 5 year battle with night eating feels better than the 14lbs i've lost on my journey so far. I CAN do this. And if i can do it after a bitter 4 year battle so can you!

Replies

• getoffin1year
    getoffin1year Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ive binged my entire life. I've had one in the last 3 months, and it wasnt nearly as bad as it used to be. Hang in there!
  • KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I used to love binging. In fact I still do doing intermittent fasting. It works so well for me because I used to binge eat 5000+ calories a day more of them being at night. Since i eat my daily calories in an 8hr window i.e. 2pm to 10pm it feels lile im binging because I eat until I am full and I dont go over my daily calories. I used to be 340 lbs and now I am 240!

Tldr: if you cant stop binging, embrace it and make it work for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!