100 Days remaining til 2018 - what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    20 more lbs loss - more weekly physical activity - holiday food tracking/calorie survival
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My goal is to claw my way out of this depression, get back on my schedule and drop 15 pounds. That would be a great way to close out 2017.
  • waltzingmom
    waltzingmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lose final 14 to 15 pounds to reach & maintain my approximate ideal goal weight. Walk or swim or do other exercise at least 20 minutes each day. Or at least 5 days per week. Continue to avoid added (refined) sugars (meaning no candies, ice cream, chocolates other than a chocolate vitamin, cakes, cookies, etc.) I've been doing that for over 2 months now! Continue eating good healthy food - veggies, fruits, fish, nuts, etc.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    To lose this last 12 lbs to get to my initial goal but since I'm stuck in a darn plateau, I'm doubtful it'll happen.
  • New55me
    New55me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    Im gonna loose 25 to 30 lbs by the end of this year

Take it a day at the time
  • New55me
    Options
    To lose this last 12 lbs to get to my initial goal but since I'm stuck in a darn plateau, I'm doubtful it'll happen.

Don't give up keep one day at a time
  • New55me
    Options
    corgarian wrote: »
    My goal is to claw my way out of this depression, get back on my schedule and drop 15 pounds. That would be a great way to close out 2017.

Join my discussion anxiety and depression confort eaters
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1. Continue consistent and accurate logging every day
    2. Control portion size and impulse eating
    3. In terms of fitness - increase body weight exercises, incorporate core exercises
    4. Lose between 15-20 lbs (currently down 15 lbs since August 13th)
    5. Lose 1 dress size
  • loneda
    loneda Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lose another 10 pounds, which will put me at 128 and only 3 pounds above my goal. That will be losing .8 pounds a week, which has been my rate since starting 3 months ago.

My dream goal is 118, and I want to hit that by the end of June, which will be 1 year from when I started.
  • Catinthehat1971
    Options
    Lose 10 pounds, bench 95, dead lift 225, squat 125?
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Lose 15 lbs
    Reduce my carbs (b/c I consume way too many per day)
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Goal i would like to get some control over my eating and possibly be down 15 pounds
  • calmacdonald1979
    Options
    Don't have a specific weight goal for the end of the year, my overall is to lose 70lbs. With each lb of weight loss I put aside some money in a savings account, the end goal being to save up for a Stormtrooper costume. I'm a massive sci-fi nerd and always wanted to cosplay so I found a goal that is personal to me and it motivates me every time I feel "meh", so far down 12 lbs over 5 weeks so nice steady progress.
  • zoltanmcc
    zoltanmcc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 6 kilo to go and finding it very hard....have lost 20 kilos so far and been working my butt off...hope that you achieve your goals.....so so sick of thinking what to put in my mouth!!!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm 101 lbs down so far and hoping to lose another 8 which will put me at a healthy BMI, by Christmas. Hoping to run in a 5k on Dec 1 and be able to run the whole distance. Just finished day 2 week 5 of c25k. I also want to deadlift my body weight. I'm very close, just need to add 20 lbs.

I don't think this is going to happen before the end of this year, but I also have a long term goal to do a pull-up. I'm working at it, doing arm hangs, shrugs, pull downs, negatives, and assisted pull-ups.

I also hope to get through the holiday season gracefully, enjoying the holiday food without losing blood glucose control. This will be my first holiday season after being diagnosed as a diabetic, and navigating the family traditions of carb-heavy foods is the hardest thing for me.
  • Nekashellz11
    Nekashellz11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In 2016, my starting weight was 285lbs & now I am 235lbs of Sept. 2017. I had gained back 10lbs but I had lost a total of 60lbs all together. My goal before this year is out is to reach my next ultimate goal of 200lbs or FINALLY step foot into "One-derland" (199lbs>). I also will like to keep the weight off FOR GOOD & with only 3 months left, I better get to work.
  • Amjski34
    Amjski34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started in June and have lost 20lb so far, goal is another 20lbs by the end of the year!
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Bechler77 wrote: »
    I'm currently 236lbs and my goal weight is 215. I started at 370 in December of 2016 so I've almost completed one year of my new life style. This last push from 250 down to 215 seems to be the hardest. I'd like to hit my goal weight by the end of the year. I'm struggling emotionally because I can see the finish line but can't make things happen any faster than nature allows. I will not give up but this struggle is tough. Sharing how feel on here and with friends helps.

Here's the thing that I've learned @Bechler77 -- there is no finish line. You're doing great, but need to realize that hitting your goal is really the beginning. It doesn't need to be fast, it needs to be forever.

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I'm impatient to start the maintenance phase of my journey. I've come to the realization throughout
    this journey that planning is important but adapting to the current situation when things don't go according to plan is even more important.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to say. I don't really know what my weight is now. It keeps going up and down (last week I was 152.6 and this morning I weighed in at 156.6 wtf??) but my goal is to be 145 by end of the year. My goals aren't really that finite, I really just want to focus on logging my food and eating at a slight deficit and make it to the gym at least 3x a week and see what happens.
  • allieimproves
    allieimproves Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm just getting back into the swing of things after having a baby 3 weeks ago. I didn't gain weight during pregnancy, I was really vigilant and managed to lose 5lbs. Since giving birth I've been breastfeeding so I shed another 15lbs pretty quickly. My goal for the next 100 days is to kick things into gear so I can come back from maternity leave feeling fabulous. I've still got 100+ lbs to lose, so my goal is to lose 30 by the end of the year.