New profile

I've been using MFP for a few years now. I'm 27, 5'5, and currently weigh 225. My first starting weight recorded was 272lbs. I'm proud to say that I've lost 47lbs and have managed to keep it off! I deleted my old profile earlier today. The username just didn't fit my anymore and I'd like to be more active in the community aspect of MFP. For now my short-term goal is to lose 30lbs. Once that's accomplished, another 30.

Would be cool to follow along and keep in touch with others with similar goals, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• wiitostar
    wiitostar Posts: 7 Member
    2 weeks ago was when it all changed for me and my family. I received blood work from my doctor indicating high levels of triglycerides. I decided to reach out to vegan colleagues at work who clearly take care of themselves, when I finally realized I wouldn't be alone in this process. This wasn't a diet as I thought it would be, "a lifestyle change" they proclaimed.
    For the well being of my health, my life, sons and love of my life, this IS my life!

In the 2 weeks since the discovery of my good health, I've lost 12 pounds following the leangains protocol. A type of intermittent fasting designed to provide results.

I'm all about providing motivation to others to do well in life. It was finally time to do the same for mine.

• Congrats on loosing 47lbs. It takes a lot of effort and sacrifice to do so but you are a champion. Keep it up, don't quit and stay focus on your goals.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Congrats on your progress so far!
  • mktom29
    mktom29 Posts: 57 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! Feel free to add me :)