Options

Replies

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    hellvee wrote: »
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    Post an all natural workout picture. I am yet to see a selfie thread that doesn’t involve filters or makeup! Neither are bad, just not necessary. I know I feel best after a workout when i probably look the worst, but who GAF. So many beauts on here, not enough confidence. Coming from a woman who used to feel like she couldn’t leave the house without makeup....you don’t need it! You’re all beautiful. Embrace it.

i work out after work... so i have make up on... washing my face before i workout just so i'm not judged on wearing makeup when i work out seems unnecessary to me...

Who is judging you? The point of this post was to get people to feel comfortable in their own skin, not to judge people who wears makeup. I don’t wear it anymore but that’s more for spiritual reasons than anything! Wearing makeup is only a bad thing when you get to the point where you, as a woman, feel like you NEED it. Although you should consider wiping it off before a workout to avoid clogged pores. :p

pretty sure you're wearing make up in your profile pic.
    and a crap ton at that.
    just saying.

Ruth is that you?
    It’s me, Les.

you just became my favorite person.

Finally. Good progress in your pic by the way I’ve been trying to make my butt shrink like that since ‘nam

you must not sit on it enough.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Purifying camp water.

34850258652_3373237c3e_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    The 'Chants (Mt Stuart and the Enchantment Range) behind me.

34135205973_26d203aff7_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    I've never seen The Sound of Music, but I like Harts Pass a lot.

35051219924_643824d8aa_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    At Hidden Lake, during the BC fires. There's a giant snowfield in this photo, you can barely see it. What an awful time.

36225173021_d78d33a122_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Mt Shuksan. Can you say "shrinkage?"

27080411036_54404fd0b3_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Teanaway Guard Station

Not a filter. I set the camera on a tripod, and left the shutter open a while. Midway through the exposure, I walked into the frame and sat down in the chair. The camera had already caught a lot of what was behind me, that's how you make the ghost effect with technology Old Ansel recognized.

24836980105_62e90ff9a1_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Above Cascade Pass

29158001305_3bb905d52e_o_d.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    These two are from back when I was fat.

17579955513_aca19c009b_o_d.jpg

24469233529_b5b87e9f94_o_d.jpg
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    @Runner1393 you're from cresson pa?
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Life is *kitten* wonderful. :smile:
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Post an all natural workout picture. I am yet to see a selfie thread that doesn’t involve filters or makeup! Neither are bad, just not necessary. I know I feel best after a workout when i probably look the worst, but who GAF. So many beauts on here, not enough confidence. Coming from a woman who used to feel like she couldn’t leave the house without makeup....you don’t need it! You’re all beautiful. Embrace it.

i work out after work... so i have make up on... washing my face before i workout just so i'm not judged on wearing makeup when i work out seems unnecessary to me...

Who is judging you? The point of this post was to get people to feel comfortable in their own skin, not to judge people who wears makeup. I don’t wear it anymore but that’s more for spiritual reasons than anything! Wearing makeup is only a bad thing when you get to the point where you, as a woman, feel like you NEED it. Although you should consider wiping it off before a workout to avoid clogged pores. :p

and a crap ton at that.
    just saying.

Wait, what’s that have to do with this thread? It’s just an old picture that I like, makeup or not.
    Always has to be that onnnneeeee person. Lol!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

and a crap ton at that.
    just saying.

Wait, what’s that have to do with this thread? It’s just an old picture that I like, makeup or not.
    Always has to be that onnnneeeee person. Lol!

It has to do with the fact that you stated multiple times you do not wear any make up. That's all. You look great either way.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

and a crap ton at that.
    just saying.

Will you marry then divorce me?

only if you sign a prenup first!