eating out and bowling

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So yesterday was my best friends birthday, so tonight we're going out to celebrate. I already know I'm gonna have a big juicy burger and some yummy greasy fries!! Afterwards we're going to rock n bowl, so I figure it'll somehow even out lol!! I am not going to gobble down every bite, I will be a good judge of portion, and I will not feel guilty!!! Hope everyone has a good Saturday night!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So yesterday was my best friends birthday, so tonight we're going out to celebrate. I already know I'm gonna have a big juicy burger and some yummy greasy fries!! Afterwards we're going to rock n bowl, so I figure it'll somehow even out lol!! I am not going to gobble down every bite, I will be a good judge of portion, and I will not feel guilty!!! Hope everyone has a good Saturday night!!
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    OMG, I had this same problem last Sunday. It was my nephew's b-day at the bowling alley, and my sister got the BEST pizza! Of course it could have been crap since I haven't had pizza in a while. But then I had to top it off with the worlds largest cup cake from costco. It was all ok, tho I exercised enough to counter act the hundreds of calories I inhaled! LOL:drinker: