I am a brand spanking new member

Options
Hi! I am just piddling on the different tabs seeing what this site has to offer. Since they asked for new members to post, here I am. I want to lose 20 pounds to go back to my high school days weight, then I want to go down to the lowest I have ever been since that time, which is another 20 pounds. Looking at it this way, seems that it may be possible. My niece who swears by this app stated she lost 15 pounds in a month just by entering her meals without exercise. My new puppy is making me exercise everyday; however what she says sounds incredible! One thing I know is that she is as honest as Honest Abe, and I would question his honesty compared to her. So I think I have a good chance to see results. Wish me luck!!!!! -Z

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Successful weight loss comes from maintaining a calorie deficit. Continue to track all your meals/beverages, even if it puts you over your limit and be patient. Good luck on your journey.
  • bijarkhan
    bijarkhan Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. Did you ever respond to the message board of TMI (too much information). I saw it a few moments ago. You answer the last question on the board and then follow up with a question of your own. A variety of people are answering and asking all sorts of questions. I think that is a fun idea, I answered one myself already. Back to your post. Thanks for responding! Every supporting individual is a positive plus!
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck!
  • bijarkhan
    bijarkhan Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You have proved my point. Thanks for responding. Love your dog wearing a party hat....if my eyes are seeing clearly. lol