Hello I need some advice!!

Options
Hello there! I've started my fitness Pal April 2017. I've lost 17kg since then and I'm really happy about it. The problem is that since July I'm not loosing weight anymore....
I used exercise 3/5 days a week, but now I'm working full time 48h a week, sometimes I'm getting back home at about 0130 in the night so I'm really tired and can't go to the gym like before... So this can be the reason why I'm not dropping weigh anymore? I've got fat on my belly and loose skin that I would like to get rid of, and loose 7/8 kg. Any advice?
Thank you

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Then you are eating at maintenance, you need to cut your calories further then you will start to lose again.

I'd cut 250 a day, I can't do heavy deficits.
  • kindervero
    kindervero Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As far as I know cutting too many calories is not a good way, as you'll start gain weight as soon as you overeat once.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    kindervero wrote: »
    As far as I know cutting too many calories is not a good way, as you'll start gain weight as soon as you overeat once.

What's your calorie goal right now?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    As far as I know cutting too many calories is not a good way,
    That is true, but how many are you eating now?
    as you'll start gain weight as soon as you overeat once.
    You will gain weight if you consistently eat more than your burn.

You are either eating more than you think (tighten up your logging), or you have to lower your calorie goal (but not below 1200), or you just have to be more patient (weight loss slows down as you lose weight), and monitor your weight more closely (as you lose weight, maximum fat loss rate decreases so that normal, daily, "water" weight fluctuations will increasingly outweigh healthy, weekly, "fat" weight loss).
  • kindervero
    Options

What's your calorie goal right now?

1550 a day High protein diet
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Ok so you found your maintenance. That's great. So to lose you need to create A deficit. 3 options
    1. Eat a few less calories
    2. Move a little more
    3. Eat a small amount less move a small amount more.
    I suggest 3. Add a few more steps into your day ,park further,pace, take stairs, move get on feet at work. Then also cut say 100 calories
  • kindervero
    Options
    Ok will try... A friend of mine told me also lack of sleep can be a reason for stop losing weight and also do different exercise at the gym.... I'm actually doing always the same things....
    Thank you for your advice xx