Belly fat!

Options
Hello peeps! I need help to get rid of my belly fats:sad: Can anyone give me some tips to get rid of it? For example, what should i eat or what sort of exercise am i suppose to do. Thanks!

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit. You cannot spot reduce unfortunately.
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You cant out train a poor diet, healthy/clean eating and plenty of cardio is going to be your ticket to reducing body fat, and like Kellenhbeans said, you cant spot reduce so you just have to work it all off.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    They are correct when they say you can not spot reduce certain areas but I will say that Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred is a great one to try. Browse the boards at peoples before and afters. You will see quite a difference in the arms and stomach area.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit. You cannot spot reduce unfortunately.

this!

you just need to reduce your bodyfat!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You cant out train a poor diet, healthy/clean eating and plenty of cardio is going to be your ticket to reducing body fat, and like Kellenhbeans said, you cant spot reduce so you just have to work it all off.

Most of this, I agree with. The 'plenty of cardio' is what I don't agree with.

Eating at a deficit will help, and a good strength routine to preserve muscle while losing will help lose body fat. Some cardio is good, but you don't need to become a slave to cardio!