Weight gain

Options
So I lost 22 pounds and I think I hit a plateau. It's only been a week. My scale was stuck at 136 and now it's slowly creeping back up. I've been weighing all my food, eating my calories not going over. My goal is to lose like another 10 pounds. Measurements were still the same, haven't checked since I started gaining. It was 136.2 then started creeping up now I'm 137.8. I know it's only a 1.6 but I know it's not water because it's been creeping up over the last couple days instead of all just at once. It's extremely frustrating.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    how many calories are you eating per day?

if you're in a deficit it cant not be water...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    1 week is not a plateau.
    Many things can influence "weight"...

If you've lost 22lbs, have you adjusted your weight and calorie goal to suit your weight? If you are eating the same calories as when you started, your deficit will be smaller and you'll be losing more slowly.( This is not a bad thing! Just something to be aware of)
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My weight is set in my settings as 158 as my starting weight but 136.6 in my current weight and my goal is 125. My calorie intake is at 1,200. I know it's not yet considered a plateau because it's only been a week. I've always ate 1,200 it hasn't changed because that's the least amount I can eat and I'm pretty sedentary except the core exercises I do at night.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    One week is not a plateau and 136.2 to 137.8 is well within the range of normal weight fluctuation.

Seeing it increase over more than one day doesn't mean it isn't water. If you're in a deficit, it has to be water.
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    One week is not a plateau. You can drink a bottle of 16 oz of water and gain a pound right now.