Options
GoBucksGo34
GoBucksGo34 Posts: 97 Member
Let's start a discussion

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Are they going to kneel during the anthem?
  • GoBucksGo34
    Options
    Idc if they kneel or if they don't kneel during the anthem. Please don't bring politics into this discussion.
  • GoBucksGo34
    Options
    How do you all feel about Melo joining OKC? Or D Wade joining the Cavs
  • GoBucksGo34
    Options
    As long as this doesn't turn into another Golden State Warriors only, thread.

I think the Warriors are great. But I like the NBA as a whole, I don't wanna just talk about them.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Idc if they kneel or if they don't kneel during the anthem. Please don't bring politics into this discussion.

Tell that to Lebron.
  • GoBucksGo34
    Options
    As long as this doesn't turn into another Golden State Warriors only, thread.

I think the Warriors are great. But I like the NBA as a whole, I don't wanna just talk about them.

There's another "NBA" thread that is all about them, but not really anything else.

I think Melo to OKC should work out pretty well. Instead of being option 1 on offense, he'll be 2 or 3. Wade to Clev., idk. Will be interesting to see what happens with IT at point. And how long before he's healthy. But everybody knows LBJ runs the show. I'm a Celtics fan, so I'm looking forward to see if all the offseason wheeling and dealing pays off.

Yeah I too like the Celtics. I was disappointed when they traded IT. I mean Wade and LeBron together too? They already know how to play together. I think they're for sure going to make it to the finals again, but I'm salty about it.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I'm back into the NBA again since the Pistons are moving back to Detroit this season.

Were they in Montana?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Thunder the eff Up!
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    I won't even quote that post above because Cupcake is ugly AF.

Old news.....yawn.

But did your hear? We have Paul George and Melo now.
    Plus Russ. Watch out GSW. We coming.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Old news.....yawn.

Oh gawd, I was hoping you wouldn't see this thread.
  • jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Should be a fun, drama filled season. Looking forward to it.
  • These24Hours
    These24Hours Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

Melo and PG are rentals in OKC... I think PG leaves after this year. But it could get Westbrook to sign his extension which could sway PG. But I'm thinking PG, Westbrook, and LeBron are LA bound after this year.

D Wade is an odd fit into Cleveland. Not sure how he will work. But they have a collection of over the hill guards now in him and D Rose. Both Chicago kids. Interesting. I think they all split minutes and try to stay healthy for IT3's return and the playoffs.
  • jaimydude
    Options

Old news.....yawn.

Bring it on. Also, I wouldn't get used to PG. :wink:
  • jaimydude
    Options
    I'm interested in watching the Rockets and Timberwolves. I hope the Timberwolves do well, they're a good young team.
    Also, I hope Zach LaVine heals up ok. The NBA needs players like him to develop.
  • These24Hours
    Options
    Thunder the eff Up!

eff yeah!
    79eu4wxjezzy.jpg

That's just cool... I mean cruel! Lol
  • These24Hours
    Options

Old news.....yawn.

As a Warriors fan, I laugh. But also as an NBA fan from waaaaayyyyy back... I remember the Sixers with Moses and Dr. J. Anyways... if the three of them mesh with Steven Adams and the supporting cast, they are #2 in the West ahead of the Rockets and Spurs.
  • These24Hours
    Options
    jaimydude wrote: »
    I'm interested in watching the Rockets and Timberwolves. I hope the Timberwolves do well, they're a good young team.
    Also, I hope Zach LaVine heals up ok. The NBA needs players like him to develop.

Timberwolves are the future... two years and they challenge everybody!
  • Just_Mel_
    edited September 2017
    Options

Melo and PG are rentals in OKC... I think PG leaves after this year. But it could get Westbrook to sign his extension which could sway PG. But I'm thinking PG, Westbrook, and LeBron are LA bound after this year.

D Wade is an odd fit into Cleveland. Not sure how he will work. But they have a collection of over the hill guards now in him and D Rose. Both Chicago kids. Interesting. I think they all split minutes and try to stay healthy for IT3's return and the playoffs.

IDK why everyone thinks Russ will go to L.A.
    My gut says he's staying put.