Working Moms Unite!

Options
I am starting the journey (again!) to lose weight. I'm a 30-something Mom to two kiddos (6 and 2) with a full-time job. Looking for some accountability partners in a similar stage of life to encourage and motivate one another.

Replies

• wallflower_17
    wallflower_17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    More detail: I have about 70 lbs to lose
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm totally there with you. I'm a 30 something single mom with two kiddos (6 and 9). I have about 40 lbs to lose.
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm near the end of the loss part of my journey but am finding it difficult to maintain and keep it off (lost approx. 95 this time around). I have to little boys 4 & 2, formally working strictly from home but now am back in the office part of the time.

Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • aho3
    aho3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm a 30 something, 2 kids (8 and 3) and work full time. I would love an accountability partner. I need to get on track.
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well...I am a bot older. Late 40s. Married with an 11 year old. I work CRAZY hours
    Really having trouble with the temptation foods my daughter likes
    ALL things I shouldn't be eating
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 30-something mom of 2 (7 and 9 years old). I work full-time and am constantly running the girls to activities. I have lost 50 pounds so far but have 70 more to go. I'm on here daily - anyone can add me!
  • becky_shrinks
    becky_shrinks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im working part time and studying part time, I have 2 kids (9 & 2 ) and I'm 28. Looking for more friend on here to keep me motivated, I have heaps of baby weight left to lose like 20kg, I have already lost 6kg
  • skinnyb1979
    skinnyb1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a working mom too, 38, I work partly from Home and travel to clients. I have two kids (11 and 8). Looking for motivation. I only have a small amount of weight to lose but I want to be amazingly fit by the time I’m 40. Looking for people who are on daily and post frequently to help motivate me! Add me!
  • celiah909
    celiah909 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love it! I’m 37, have 3 kiddos (18,9,7) and have 20 pounds to lose. I work full time
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom to 3 kids (7,6,5). I've lost 36lbs with about 20lbs to go, but I've been slacking a bit so the weight loss is s.l.o.w.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be happy to join! I'm in mid-30s, two kids (3, 1.5yo), work full time from home, and have 35lbs to loose. I have been doing well with using MFP, anyone can add me :)! Happy Friday!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat.. 32 yrs old, mom of a 2 year old and work full time. I recently reached my goal weight, but am continuing to stay at maintenance, or maybe even lose a few more.. we'll see what happens.
  • stashia23
    stashia23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I still have quite a bit to lose. I started out needing to lose 100+. I am a mom of 1 and work full time outside the home.
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me! I mean I only have one little man who is 3 (and not so little) but am first trying to get to pre pregnancy weight of 155lbs (7 pounds to go), and then lose another 20-30 more pounds (I will determine the end results when I get there). I'm currently 5'2" and 161.8lbs. :-)
  • mrsbarnett1012
    mrsbarnett1012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm 29, have a 10 year old son and work full-time as a nurse (3 12hr shifts/week). Looking to lose about 20 more pounds. SW: 173, CW: 165.4 lbs, GW: 145 lbs
  • zoning25
    zoning25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and always up for friends and motivation. Add me,
  • 123leonni
    123leonni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a 37 mom to a 13 y.o who works out of the house an average of 11 hours a day thanks to a crazy commute.

I'm needing to lose 30 pounds but mostly am trying to break certain habit (e.g. Eating out and emotional eating) and find a way to work fitness back in.
  • VictoriaMonique26
    VictoriaMonique26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    30 year old Working mum who works in an office. Need motivation and looking motivate! ☺
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I’m a working mother (2 boys 14 & 11), dedicated to losing this weight once for and for all. I’m 5’4, and have about 70 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.