So, who's the strongest woman on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Gonna give props to some others -- they're not the strongest but they're close and wowza! look at them wilks scores

nexangelus 318.774
    g00dm0rning 311.301
    MonsterToBe 311.203

^^ This. Nexangelus and MonsterToBe are awesome. MonsterToBe competed in the USAPL Raw Nationals 2013 like two weeks ago. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MonsterToBe/view/usapl-raw-nationals-2013-556840
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Nice numbers ladies!

5'8", 145lbs
    210 Squat/155 Bench/265DL

But I'm not power lifting.. :tongue: I hit my compounds 4sets/6-8reps. Never actually tried to max out, might be interesting while bulking.

Dayam! I bow before any woman who can bench >100% of her body weight. And you're tall, too, which makes it that much harder to lift big weights!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to go home a lift, and try harder

Thank you ladies
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    HollyZ and Stephanielynn76 and BelieveNtoday

These 3 get my vote....and they are freakin awesome peeps as well
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Nice numbers ladies!

5'8", 145lbs

But I'm not power lifting.. :tongue: I hit my compounds 4sets/6-8reps. Never actually tried to max out, might be interesting while bulking.

Dayam! I bow before any woman who can bench >100% of her body weight. And you're tall, too, which makes it that much harder to lift big weights!

Bench is a tough one, I have def struggled with upping my numbers! It used to be my weakest lift lol. Finally found what works for me. Consistency is the key, been busting my *kitten* for 2 years now. Slow but steady. :smile: :wink:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Sara, goodmorning, monster2be are strong ladies....Sara beats a lot of us hands down in totals. Monster competes in powerlifting comps...

Here are my prs/stats and whatnot:

Squats - 110 kg (242 lbs)
    Bench Press - 65 kg (143 lbs)
    Barbell Row - 72.5 kg (159.5 lbs)
    Overhead Press - 42.5 kg (93.5 lbs)
    Deadlifts - 120 kg (264 lbs)

Clean & Press 45 kg (99 lbs)

I am 39, five foot five and weigh in at about 160 lbs at the moment.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Lots of impressive posts!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Nice numbers ladies!

5'8", 145lbs

leelah's my hero.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    SweetandSassy2584 is a beast as well
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My bench is pathetic. I already knew that, obviously, but seeing these stats just gave me a newfound determination to fix it. I can hold my own on squats and deads but my bench is just sad (comparatively).
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    There was a woman, she was SUPER FIT, ripped, blonde, did some fitness modeling

cant remember her

I think you mean californiagirl - Bobbie... she's ANNOYING!

There. Fixed that for you.

TY.
    Yes, if that's the person I think it is, TY

Haters gonna hate... just can't look as good as she does!

HAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Most AMAZING and successful woman on this site!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    It's the incessant self-promotion spamming and simultaneous selling of a $600 diet/fitness program that got her in trouble. Also, telling fat people to starve themselves wasn't cool either.

Meh. Its not what you say, its how you say it. :flowerforyou:
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    My vote is for Sara!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    CAgirl is one of my good friends on here. She does not sell anything. She does not spam. She does not advocate eating any certain number of calories--but finding at what point you, individually, lose, which is different for everyone. I eat 2,000 to 2,500 cals a day and lose when I am eating at around 1,800 a day. I'm also a fan of the same workout program she uses. Mine was somewhere around $40. Get your facts straight. Stop bashing healthy, fit, beautiful people.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    There was a woman, she was SUPER FIT, ripped, blonde, did some fitness modeling

cant remember her

I think you mean californiagirl - Bobbie... she's ANNOYING!

There. Fixed that for you.

TY.
    Yes, if that's the person I think it is, TY

Haters gonna hate... just can't look as good as she does!

HAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Most AMAZING and successful woman on this site!

Nobody will ever say that CAgirl doesnt look amazing or that her results aren't impressive.

It's the incessant self-promotion spamming and simultaneous selling of a $600 diet/fitness program that got her in trouble. Also, telling fat people to starve themselves wasn't cool either.
    lol yes...because my quest in life is to look good...No thanks, particularly if it involves pushing stuff on other people. That doesn't look good if you ask me. imo, I'd much rather be myself.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and seeing all the stats of the ladies who lift! :drinker:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    CAgirl is one of my good friends on here. She does not sell anything. She does not spam. She does not advocate eating any certain number of calories--but finding at what point you, individually, lose, which is different for everyone.

ORLY? why was she banned from the forums then?

And to tell the truth, she lost my respect when after saying how wonderful her VLCD was, she let slip that she's hungry most of the time. Doesn't sound like a fun way to live.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Voting for Sara!

I'm not the strongest, but I'm happy with my lifts right now.

Wilks - 277

Weight 180lbs
    Height 5'6"

Bench - 115
    Deadlift - 295
    Squat - 265

Hoping to get these numbers up once I stop cutting.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Sara
    Ebby
    Niki
    victoria4321

aww thanks!