Thought of doing the 30 DAYS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CHALLENGE.. its harmful I guess

Options
Stefbomb2020
Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
edited September 2017 in Challenges
Hey ppl trust me I thought the Apple cider vinegar challenge works wonders. But guess I was wrong.

AFTER THE MANY FEEDBACKS I SUGGEST DON'T TRY IT. THANKS TO MFP.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    So all I have to do to get an amazing body is take ACV for a month?
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    All u need is 5 ingredients

Lemon and ACV
    Add 2 tablespoon of ACV to a glass of warm water.
    Then you’re going to add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
    Mix and drink.

Honey and ACV
    Add 2 tablespoon of ACV to a glass of warm water.
    Then you’re going to add 2 tablespoons of honey.
    Mix and drink.

Ginger and ACV
    Mix 1 tablespoon of ginger powder and 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of warm water.
    Mix and drink.

Garlic and ACV
    Mix 1 tablespoon of garlic powder and 2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of warm water.
    Mix well and drink.
    The 30 day Apple cider vinegar challenge calendar

30 Day Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Challenge.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

Apparently. I'd lose weight as it would make me so nauseous so I couldn't eat.
  • Stefbomb2020
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Your gonna see a very much better version of yourself by November 1st which will push u forward to your best version soon. I guess each one of us would love watching ourselves go down atleast 2 sizes less in a month. We can do it with this. ACV TARGETS THE STUBBORN AND UGLY BELLY FAT
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »

It's the healthy eating and exercise this challenge requires you to do that causes the weight loss....
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

Apparently. I'd lose weight as it would make me so nauseous so I couldn't eat.

Alas, we must also eat clean, avoid processed food and artificial sweeteners, and incorporate fat burning foods. Add a 0 to your goal weight (in lbs) to get your calories.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    The diet and exercise will get ur weight down. While the acv works on ur look as well. Which is important to motivate oneself.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    The diet and exercise will get ur weight down. While the acv works on ur look as well. Which is important to motivate oneself.

So what exactly does ACV do to your looks and can you provide links to scientific studies?
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    http://sciencedrivennutrition.com/apple-cider-vinegar-evidence/

Research proved that it stops fat accumulation as well as helped lose weight

https://www.washington.edu/wholeu/2015/07/07/beyond-the-hype-apple-cider-vinegar-as-an-alternative-therapy/

The limit of intake is to a max of 2-3 tablespoons a day in divided doses. So we should not exceed this level
    Per day
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    In rodents. Plus this from your first link doesn't sound convincing:

However, it should be noted that participants self-reported nutrition intake which has been shown to be highly inaccurate in obese individuals [20].  Moreover, it should be noted that since this study was published in 2009, the results have not been replicated.
  • Stefbomb2020
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hmmmm my friend tried it out and recommended it to me. She looks wow now :s thank u buddy. I would actually believe it and start doing it if ul didn't clarify my doubt. :# THANKS