Week 2 reverse dieting

Options
1.6 pounds down. I am finally starting to see the scale move in the right direction in months!

For the past 2 weeks, I have increased my calories from 1750, to 1900. I am now increasing to 2000 for the next two weeks and see where that takes me.

Even if I gain, I’ve had a stern word with myself to trust the process and this is good for me to help my metabolism adjust to running oh more calories.

Just an update because I know some people were interested in how I was getting on with the reverse diet.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    How has your activity changed in the 2 weeks?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight or trying to lose it?
  • halimaiqbal00
    halimaiqbal00 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not really focusing on gaining weight or losing it. I’m trying to not be fixated by the number in the scale. My main objective is to increase my metabolism so slowly add in calories until I find my maintenance.

I have changed my cardio to two 15 min sessions of hiit sprints on the treadmill a week, 2 upper soy weight training days and 2 lower boys weight training days
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Not really focusing on gaining weight or losing it. I’m trying to not be fixated by the number in the scale. My main objective is to increase my metabolism so slowly add in calories until I find my maintenance.

I have changed my cardio to two 15 min sessions of hiit sprints on the treadmill a week, 2 upper soy weight training days and 2 lower boys weight training days

I was confused by the OP saying the scale was moving in the right direction.. showing a 1.6 down? Losing weight I would think is not the objective. If it went down I echo the question, has your activity level changed?

It sounds like you have a handle on the process you are following, so keep doing that till you reach your goal.