Voice thread part two

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Just bumping this for easy finds

I love this thread, but I don't want to grate on anyone's nerves with all my singing. My kids are annoyed enough by listening to it every day!

But... I'm still waiting for your South African accent. I gave you some gold to work with and you've had plenty of time to practice

Its tooo hard and there is zero good tutorials. Closest I could do is a Nelson Mandela and even that's probably awful

Aw. Sadness. 😞
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I love this thread, but I don't want to grate on anyone's nerves with all my singing. My kids are annoyed enough by listening to it every day!

But... I'm still waiting for your South African accent. I gave you some gold to work with and you've had plenty of time to practice

You won't get on anyone's nerve. They do have to actually listen to anything anyone posts. Sing away. Side Note: I always enjoy a South African accent. If you want to hear a good one. The Evil guy in Lethal Weapon 2 or that girl from that band Die Antwoord.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

It's always, nice to hear your lovely voice..

Its tooo hard and there is zero good tutorials. Closest I could do is a Nelson Mandela and even that's probably awful

Do Aussie please..
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This thread is absolutely amazing! I have to go out and replace my mic now... It broke several weeks ago but since we have a show coming up I havent been working on anything new and figured I would replace it after the show in the end of October, now I see that I can share some solo art here, I will get a microphone tonight or tomorrow night :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    This thread is absolutely amazing! I have to go out and replace my mic now... It broke several weeks ago but since we have a show coming up I havent been working on anything new and figured I would replace it after the show in the end of October, now I see that I can share some solo art here, I will get a microphone tonight or tomorrow night :)

That would be great .. most here have just used phone and uploaded to vocaroo then posted the link.. but anyway you can get your voice here would be great 🙂
  • Versicolour
    Options
    So is anyone going to put their voice out there?
  • Versicolour
    Options
    round___5 wrote: »
    I'll listen, you guys go ahead

😜🙉
  • Versicolour
    Options
    So is anyone going to put their voice out there?

I’m shy ☺️ haha
    I often get asked on the phone if my mummy or daddy is home 🤣

I have the exact same problem! Although not since becoming a mom. Perhaps my mom voice is not quite so sweet and innocent sounding
  • Versicolour
    Options

Eeeee!!!! Happy dance!! Thank you! I love your voice 🤗
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I recorded one but it won't upload. I ran I to this last time I think.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I recorded one but it won't upload. I ran I to this last time I think.

I found that my new phone doesn't use the same file formats as my old phone and the vocaroo does not support the formats used. I now have to record directly from vocaroo
  • Versicolour
    Options
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EJMtD0CluU

These are the steps I use. I apologize if I sound sarcastic. Apparently I have a sarcastic voice. That was not my intention
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I get that plugin not supported error but if I record through diff voice recorder it also won't upload to vocaroo. Trying to remember how I did it last time ...