Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need MFP Friends

I've been using MFP for a while now, but only recently have I started to explore the message boards. I think it would really help me reach my goals if I had people to connect with who share the same type of journey as myself.

That being said, I am 23 years old and female. I LOVE to cook and want to go to culinary school some day. I am getting married next year. I have an 11 month old puppy named Snoopy. He is a Newfoundland/German-shorthaired-pointer mix. I love to go camping and do things outside, though I'm not a great hiker.

I currently work for a residential treatment center for women and girls with eating disorders. This is a big influence on my decision to lose weight in a HEALTHY way. I do not like diets AT ALL. I am really trying to practice intuitive eating and mindful eating. My main issue is that I eat when I am stressed out and I eat way past my fullness level.

Please add me if you think we have something in common and could be supportive to each other :)