5 bites a day diet hu?? And questions about apple cider vinegar!?

Options
2»

Replies

• TEXaS_GAL89
    TEXaS_GAL89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @JaydedMiss I'm not truingnto make it work simply asking real questions , seriously wanting to know , excuse me for asking .. smh if it's not gonna work it's not gonna work , I can't make it work ... I've just heard alot about it .. obviously I'm on the rite track I workout 6days a week an try very hard to eat less than or my exact calorie goal ... nothing wrong with asking questions an learning
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    Options
    @kimny72 thank you , that was the reply I was looking for your FACTs make me understand, your awesome an I try ... It's just a slow process an just needed info from real people over than Google, thanks for being polite!!! And your rite I do need to take a few seconds an appropriate how far I've come!! Thanks
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    That just sounds really stupid. You probably get a max of like 400 calories at most from that.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Op, i did the 2 shots of acv a day for quite a few months. The only thing this achieved for me was a pure and utter hatred of vinegar.
    I did it a few years ago and i am still tainted, even the smell of the stuff brings back flashbacks of psyching myself up for the shot, the aftershock shudders and I'm sure i gave myself extra wrinkles from all the face contorting i did :tongue:

In short... It did absolutely nothing to aid weight loss.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I had ACV every day for months for something unrelated to weight loss. It didn't help with the other thing, and it didn't help with weight loss.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I couldn't imagine just downing Apple Cider Vinegar. I'll give you all props because I wouldn't be able too. :s
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    No and no.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Healthier than the cotton ball diet, I would reckon. Which is real and just like it sounds.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I actually like the taste of ACV and *could* drink it straight ... but I don't. ;) I like it splashed on greens though. Like the others said, it's just a fad. KOKO with the weight loss progress you've been making though, OP!
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    Options
    @rickiimarieee don't think ill bebtruimg it haha if it doesn't help the it's not worth it an everyone's opinions on the taste is quite alarming hahaha ...
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    Options
    @Christine_72 & @kshama2001 thanks for your comment really gives me an inside look ... coming from people who have actually tried it out!!!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of white vinegar, though I wouldn't drink it even it DID help with weight loss. (Pickle juice tho ;) ) ACV smell makes me want to throw up.
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    Options
    @cjscato lol ok that does sound stupid lol , wow people actually eat cotton balls!!?? That's even crazier than 5 bites a day hahaha
  • TEXaS_GAL89
    Options
    Well thanks guys for all your opinions, facts an help .. I'm doing pretty good , think ill stick to prepping an adding my cardio back in with my weight lifting !!! You guys have a blessed day raj it easy an Godbless you all on your journeys p.s @ninerbuff thanks for your professional advice!!