Finally I did it

I finally psyched myself up for a jog/walk today. I jogged and walked for 30 minutes or so roughly. I am so proud it has been over a year since I have done this. I feel better, my muscles are less sore in my back and neck from all of the stress. I just feel good. I know I'm going to be sore tomarrow but, I can't beat the way I'm feeling. Wooo! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• I finally psyched myself up for a jog/walk today. I jogged and walked for 30 minutes or so roughly. I am so proud it has been over a year since I have done this. I feel better, my muscles are less sore in my back and neck from all of the stress. I just feel good. I know I'm going to be sore tomarrow but, I can't beat the way I'm feeling. Wooo! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I finally psyched myself up for a jog/walk today. I jogged and walked for 30 minutes or so roughly. I am so proud it has been over a year since I have done this. I feel better, my muscles are less sore in my back and neck from all of the stress. I just feel good. I know I'm going to be sore tomarrow but, I can't beat the way I'm feeling. Wooo! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Those jog walks are amazing, you burn so many calories and it's hard work , you really feel like you've done something good!. Keep it up, it does get easier...take it easy at the start though, you may remember when you started before.... shin splints come easy if you over train at the start.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I really want to try to run 1 min, walk 1 min, run 1 min, etc. on my next walk. I'm afraid I am going to be so embarrassed. I just know I am going to be huffing and puffing with my face all red. (I have never really run or jogged before.) I know people in general aren't mean, but I am sure I am going to look pretty funny.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Feel the burn surfbeachchic! I'm proud of you! WTG! :bigsmile: