Accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• Madhouse000
    Madhouse000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! 215lbs goal weight 140. We can do this.!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!!! :cry: I’m between 191 - 198, back and forth trying to get to 145-150. I’m looking for a real accountability friend/partner that I can keep in check and who will keep me in check too- I don’t want to fall off the wagon together, when I fall, I need help getting up and vice versa and if we fall together we have to get up together- I need to stop stalling- I’m ready to lose!!!
  • Msddah
    Msddah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track and love thr use of the internet to make friends across thr world and accountability.

I have been on this weightloss journey for life and by God its a journey.

I find i do better with friends and with other people to watch along the same path.

Im currently 190 my goal is to get to 145

Just sent you a request
  • Msddah
    Msddah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1TheQueenB wrote: »
    Please add me too!!! :cry: I’m between 191 - 198, back and forth trying to get to 145-150. I’m looking for a real accountability friend/partner that I can keep in check and who will keep me in check too- I don’t want to fall off the wagon together, when I fall, I need help getting up and vice versa and if we fall together we have to get up together- I need to stop stalling- I’m ready to lose!!!

Sent you a request as well.
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1TheQueenB wrote: »

We have about the same goal! The struggle is real
  • memegirl77
    memegirl77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been sending friend requests to everyone on here. If I missed anyone, please add me. I need encouragement and support. I am at 205 (started at 212) and have lost about 3lbs since I have been on MFP. I want to get down to 150. This is a lifestyle change journey for me. Most of all my mindset has to change. For me this is about better serving God by taking care of his temple.
  • twneogenesis
    twneogenesis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started at 192. I have lost 20lbs since May. My goal weight is 150-155. Feel free to add me.
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started at 192. I have lost 20lbs since May. My goal weight is 150-155. Feel free to add me.

Whatttt please share your secret
  • twneogenesis
    twneogenesis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I set small goals that keep me moving forward. Example: today the goal was to go to the gym and burn so calories. My next goal is 10lbs by Christmas. So, I tell myself that if I make progress daily with my healthy eating and physical activity I will get there. I forgive myself for slip ups and I keep pushing. Positive self talk and encouragement is a daily must. I pray more now and that has helped also. This will take time but I am worth it.....invest in your best investment option...yourself.