15lbs Down with Pics!

Options
Tatiana269
Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
So I am down just 15 lbs now, I feel great and have tons more energy. I was a bit upset that even thought I felt better, I still couldn't see a difference.. Or least I thought.
The first pic was from April 2013 when I weighed approx 186.. The next 2 pics are from July 2013, weighing in at 171. Can anyone else see the difference, or am I just 'seeing what I want to see'.

j8l63t.jpg186

2qbhh5u.jpg
3127gr6.jpg 171

Please Ignore my crazy boyfriend lol

Replies

• busy91
    busy91 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Yes, pictures can tell us a lot. You can't see it when you look at yourself everyday in the mirror.
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Your face is so much slender now!!! Great job on your weight loss!!!
  • treyzmomii
    treyzmomii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell! You look great! Awesome job!
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    Yes I can totally see it! The best thing I did was take pictures monthly of myself in the same outfit. It really helped me see that I was losing even though the scale was telling me I wasnt. Your face looks much slimmer, AND I can just see it in your eyes that you feel so much better about yourself. Way to go!! Keep it up lady!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks everyone, Its just a start but I am super proud of myself. I can't wait to post pics in another 15lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!