Met my goal in 8 months! 60lbs shredded off my body

Options
I LOVE this app. It has kept me accountable and more aware of what foods I am putting into my body. But best of all is seeing all the other people out there accomplishing their goals! Add me and we can motivate eachother! Although, I reached my goal of losing 60lbs, I have set new goals and there is no stopping me now!

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful- job well done! You should be proud.....
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Great work!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This gives me so much hope!!! I need to lose 60 pounds and I would love for it to be in 8 months. Do you mind me asking what exercises did you do and how often. Also what your calorie count was?

I'm eating around 1420 cals and am starting this coming week exercising 3-4 times a week (getting gym membership Monday) I figured walking on the treadmill at an incline for about 10 minutes to warm up and then doing some weight machines for different muscle groups for the remainder of the hour I'm at the gym.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Awesome job by the way!!!! Much respect!!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I also agree with you as far as the app it is a great way of educating yourself and I'm convinced this is the only way to stay out of the diet yo-yo cycle. I don't look at this as a diet I look at this now as my normal life and the community is an unbelievable Support Network
  • kelzy2014
    kelzy2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success! I to was wondering what exercises you do and the calorie count etc. Keep up the good work!
  • 76chelyn
    76chelyn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kaylahorel wrote: »
    I LOVE this app. It has kept me accountable and more aware of what foods I am putting into my body. But best of all is seeing all the other people out there accomplishing their goals! Add me and we can motivate eachother! Although, I reached my goal of losing 60lbs, I have set new goals and there is no stopping me now!

Post before and after pictures plus info on how you did it please!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!