50lbs Lost, Need More Motivating Friends!

Options
Hello friends!

I began losing weight on December 27, 2016 and as of today have official lost 50lbs! I've been making some pretty massive changes to my lifestyle so I've not focused heavily on my rate of loss. For example, accomplishments this year include quitting smoking (4mo ago) and running my first ever 5K race (August 26/17).

My goals currently are to lose another 20lbs before 2018 and to run a 10K on November 4/17. That means a loss of 1.5lbs a week for the next 13/14 weeks, which is faster than I usually aim for. My weight goal is 20lbs more because all I want is to be under 200lbs. I haven't weighed that little since 2008 when I was 13 years old. I'm eating between a deficit for -1 and -1.5 hoping that not eating back all my exercise calories will help tip the scales by December 31/17 because the -1.5 calorie deficit feels a bit too intense to meet just yet.

When I began my journey I had many motivating friends but find myself with only a few left hanging on! I'm looking for some new friends who are highly motivated and in this for the long haul - you're not aiming to lose 20lbs in 2 weeks, you're changing your life.

The types of folks I'm hoping to meet share something in common with me. So maybe you are potentially vegan or vegetarian, you have a large weight loss goal (my SW was 270 and my CGW is 199 then more upon further evaluation), you're in the corrections or law enforcement or social work field, you are a runner, you are in your mid 20s-30s, you're LBGTQ+. I'm looking for female friends only, sorry!

Can't wait to connect with some cool ladies!

Replies

• ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian...want to lose another 38 or so pounds and have made a lot of lifestyle changes! Feel free to add!
  • preethis1001
    preethis1001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a [vegetarian] too, with similar goals. Wanna be buddy and track progress together ?