3 months to lose 20pounds? Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 inches off my breast I lost 3 inches off my waist. Lost 6 inches off my hips and 3 inches off my butt and 3 inches off each thigh!
  • jdbulger1018
    jdbulger1018 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15 by Christmas. We can do this!!!!
  • AnjaliSD
    AnjaliSD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to pull off a similar goal, myself.
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    definitely! I've lost 15 in 2 months.
  • Mamaof2getsfine
    Mamaof2getsfine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25 lbs by Jan 1st 2018. We can definitely do it. 11 weeks to go. I said thats an easy 22 lbs which is 2 per week plus 3 =). Doable for sure. let's get it.
  • mrsmonic
    mrsmonic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in too as this is my goal
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 20 in the next 10 weeks. Starting out at 228. Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • CountryGirl11812
    CountryGirl11812 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tishaal wrote: »
    Wow! That's amazing! How did u it? Did u follow a specific diet program?

I didn't follow a specific diet plan, I just cut out all the things I knew were bad for me and started walking more and more every day. Eventually adding in strength training. Logging my food helped me stay on track. I completely cut out sodas and literally drank nothing but water throughout the day and one cup of coffee in the morning. And definitely had to stop the binge eating. That was hard for me. Good luck ;)

Aren't you also taking appetite supressants?

OP it will depend on your stats and what you find sustainable, you will need approx 750 calorie deficit per day. If you're currently 180lbs depending on your height/age that could put you at too low of a calorie intake (a 30 year old 5'4" female at your weight would be at 1150 calories for that sort of loss, the recommended minimum is 1200).

If you're taller you may be able to pull it off, or you could just aim for 0.5-1lb per week, get in some strength training and you will probably see a good bit of progress in that time whilst not feeling like you're starving.

I am NOW, but I wasn't when I first started out.