Even mee?

I was actually going to tag you...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Well this went downhill fast. :D

@pudgy ....there's so many pudgy's and right here now as I'm typing this..I can't remember what numbers if any follow your username. Anyway, I like your face.

I got you fam. @pudgy1977

You the real MVP. If she rejects me, I'm going full on rebound.

I'll send her one too. If she rejects both of us we can eat choco tacos and talk about how much we don't like her now.

LOL....just stumbled on this thread. I don't get notified when I am tagged :( But we all good now. LYF (just made that up for Love Your Face)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    There are probably about 10 people here that I would love to be friends with but scured to ask
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    There are probably about 10 people here that I would love to be friends with but scured to ask

The ‘do you like me? Check yes or no’ note works pretty well.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    If anyone has a hypersensitive, jealous MFP wife/husband let me know. I'll post *kitten* all over your walls

I don't have an MFP wife, but have one in mind and think your wall posts would make her jealous and drive her into my arms. Think you can manage that one?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    No. The people if MFP are scary AF.

Even mee?

I was actually going to tag you...

Ok:(
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I did that once 10/10 results would do again
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    It's over already

giphy.gif

Poor Cabron. Lost his head. :sad:

As long as his lightswitch is not lost, he's good.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I’m just going to go for it.

@SEAHORSES4EVER
    @Avocado_AS5
    @kace_kay

^^- I’d like to be friends with these ladies, but I’m awkward as all get out and think I’ll annoy people with how much music I post on my wall. All you ladies make me smile on a regular basis with your wit.

@tjiddy - sorry about the ignore even though you are under a new account now. People here petrified me early on. I was overly suspicious because of a few bad seeds.

My constant cursing may annoy/offend you!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I’m just going to go for it.

@SEAHORSES4EVER
    @Avocado_AS5
    @kace_kay

^^- I’d like to be friends with these ladies, but I’m awkward as all get out and think I’ll annoy people with how much music I post on my wall. All you ladies make me smile on a regular basis with your wit.

@tjiddy - sorry about the ignore even though you are under a new account now. People here petrified me early on. I was overly suspicious because of a few bad seeds.

You had me at music. I'd be *kitten* honoured.
    @thesunmoonandstars
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

I tried that check yes or no note thing once way back in 7th grade & it ended up in one of the most painfully humiliating events in my life. Totally not joking either.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I tried that check yes or no note thing once way back in 7th grade & it ended up in one of the most painfully humiliating events in my life. Totally not joking either.

I can relate way too hard. Junior high was terrible. For what it’s worth, that experience is part of what shaped you into who you are today, which, as far as I can tell, is a damn good human. So good on you sir.