So are we gonna be friends, or nah?

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,126 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened when @kinetixtrainer2 requested me. But I don't think I even saw his notification. This app is whack!

Yes three times !!!!

You hated me just admit it.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Maybe I’m still naive, but I accept all of my requests. I can always boot them out if they end up being a problem. The more the merrier I say!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes one big collective friendship.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened when @kinetixtrainer2 requested me. But I don't think I even saw his notification. This app is whack!

Yes three times !!!!

You hated me just admit it.

Three times?!
    I always loved you from afar! :kissing_heart:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Maybe I’m still naive, but I accept all of my requests. I can always boot them out if they end up being a problem. The more the merrier I say!

@AmberGlitterSparkles you're such a sweetheart <3

I don't actually... I really try to be supportive with my pals on here and with too many friends, I can't keep up with the newsfeed... If I have requests from people I don't know at all and who didn't bother to write a few words in the FR, it's a decline :#
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options

@AmberGlitterSparkles you're such a sweetheart <3

I don't actually... I really try to be supportive with my pals on here and with too many friends, I can't keep up with the newsfeed... If I have requests from people I don't know at all and who didn't bother to write a few words in the FR, it's a decline :#

You know I just <3 you! You always have the kindest things to say!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    You have 600 friends, no profile pic and have sent me 27 FR's... No, we are not going to be friends. Just saying

Bet you change your tone by the time FR# 33 comes up.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I want all my friends back but I'm not worthy.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I want all my friends back but I'm not worthy.

Never smashed a button so fast
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    we can be friends, but if I find you attractive I'm going to want more ;)

#crossthreading

So, what are your fitness goals?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    We can be friends if you have 6 weeks available on crush list.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Since the thread was resurrected...

@lstrat115 , @caco_ethes , @Motorsheen (I damn sure do).
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »

I’ll take this moment to describe what a bad friend I am. If you message me, I may take days or weeks to respond. I’ll even post in the forums in the meantime and you’ll be like ‘dat bitsh’ 😑. I’m broken in this regard.

Also.. really bad at encouraging people. I don’t follow my newsfeed much. I probably won’t like many of your posts. I’m flakey. Disappear often. I assume you have read all of my posts though and know exactly why I’m being flakey.

In short, I’m bad at this. What say ye?

:joy: We're similar except I'll drunk post sh.t on your wall or pm something and often have to do major damage control the next morning.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »

I’ll take this moment to describe what a bad friend I am. If you message me, I may take days or weeks to respond. I’ll even post in the forums in the meantime and you’ll be like ‘dat bitsh’ 😑. I’m broken in this regard.

Also.. really bad at encouraging people. I don’t follow my newsfeed much. I probably won’t like many of your posts. I’m flakey. Disappear often. I assume you have read all of my posts though and know exactly why I’m being flakey.

In short, I’m bad at this. What say ye?

I generally don't post on my wall. I take the time to like other people's posts, but I don't send a lot of messages. I prefer interacting on the forums.

I'm willing, if you are.