So are we gonna be friends, or nah?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ima go change my panties

So, what are you going to do with the first pair?

.... I'm asking for a friend.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    You guys are actually very intimidating and Effing funny. Interacting occasionally in the threads is safer. And I can feel you out. ( no, not feel you up!) So I'm just going to FR in private so the rejection won't hurt as much.

That's my answer. You stole my answer, man.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I sent a bunch on my previous account & a lot were rejected. I'll stay in my shell where it's safe.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I consider a lot of the people here that I interact with "friends" even tho they are not on my "list". I like to keep my circle small so I can try to be as supportive as possible.

I very rarely send requests...I was told by someone that I have nothing to offer...and it's kinda true, I very rarely post anything.

I also don't accept requests from people I've never seen around anymore...I used to accept them all until it got a bit creepy and just plain scary. I'm scarred now.

Whoever told you that you have nothing to offer is a *kitten* idiot.

Out of everyone on my list you're consistently supporting me and I've always appreciated that.

Thanks lady!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I consider a lot of the people here that I interact with "friends" even tho they are not on my "list". I like to keep my circle small so I can try to be as supportive as possible.

I very rarely send requests...I was told by someone that I have nothing to offer...and it's kinda true, I very rarely post anything.

I also don't accept requests from people I've never seen around anymore...I used to accept them all until it got a bit creepy and just plain scary. I'm scarred now.

friend req me

Hmm...that sounds like a fr in reverse! Interesting!

Either you are trying to set me up for rejection...or this is a passive fr!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    If i am anyone's secret friend crush plz tell me I thirst for validation! Also Ken and the beard guy! I would like to be your friend.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I sent a bunch on my previous account & a lot were rejected. I'll stay in my shell where it's safe.

Awe but I love you you are my fav turtle
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You are easily one of the nicest ladies here, and whoever told you you had nothing to offer is a tosser and way beneath you. Im honoured to have you on my list. :*

Like you I also talk/interact with a few people not on my list and still consider them friends. I rarely send out requests either.

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Not sure I care enough
    If someone wants to be friends here do it
    If not don't

You finally said something I agree with.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    There are loads of people on here I'd like to be friends with. Somehow I just cant push that button lol