FOCUS T25 opinions

Options
So i was thinking about purchasing this today but not sure if it will be a waste of money like insanity was for me

for Insanity, I liked the workouts, but i cant keep an attention span for a 45min to 60min workout in my own place.
so i was thinkingthe focus t25 would be great since its only 25minutes.
anyone tried it yet? what do you think?

thanks!

Replies

• laurie_franklin
    Options
    I love the new Focus T25, 25 minutes is awesome and Tonyia is the modifier and is very doable.
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of trying this as well in a few weeks. I liked hearing that most things are modified, which I know I'll need for my sore knee. I love Insanity, but I definitely need something with those modified moves right now.
  • sarah122080
    Options
    I am on Day 3 and I like it! Its hard but doable...and I like you cannot do an hour long workout - its too overwhelming for me so this 25 minutes is perfect!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. i think i am gonna get it and try selling my insanity set on craiglist lol
    i can workout for an hour easily if i am at the gym, but at home workouts is a whole diff story for me
  • MommyTo2Monsters
    Options
    I will be purchasing this *hopefully* soon! I want to dig into T25 after I finish Insanity later this month!!!
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Focus T25 is a good program, it really give a good burn in only 25 minutes. I am burning 300-450 calories every workout in only 25 minutes.

If you want to join us, we have a nice Challenge group on Facebook with my team. Feel free to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/

Just finished my review of the program, check it out here ! http://teaminsaneresults.com/2013/07/focus-t25-review/
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 is a great program......beware, it may only be 25 minutes, but there's a lot crammed into that short period of time.
    It is pretty intense.