Seeking support and motivation for grandmothers trying to get healthy and fit

Options
13»

Replies

• kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just been sorting out the diary for the next few week, looks like losing weight is going to be hard, we have sooo many lunches booked catching up with friends and family, I am going to try and make good choices. Haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet, but I am not going to buy lots of extra food and sweet treats. Kids and grandkids all coming here for Christmas lunch so will be packing them all off with any naughty leftovers just in case I cannot resist temptation. Who am I kidding I can resist anything but temptation
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    It's so busy this time of year! I need to remind myself that no one cares what I eat at a party. I watched a (slim) friend last night choosing carefully from a platter of food at a reception, saying she has to watch her calories as she's gotten older. Good reminder!
  • Sunnyme333
    Sunnyme333 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Saw this saying:""IT'S NOT THAT I CAN'T HAVE JUNK FOOD. IT'S THAT I CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE JUNK FOOD.""
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well that’s the first school Christmas fare sorted, next Friday it’s the Guidedog Christmas party