Running into your Ex Post-MFP?

aeloine
aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
There's a pretty boomin' thread on Reddit about people running into their exes post weight loss/muscle gain. Was it at a bar with their new "less-hot-than-you" SO? Did they get fat but keep wearing that shirt you bought them? Was your new, much hotter SO with you? Did they try to slide into your DMs?

Tell me the story about you being a boss queen!
Boys can play too - how did your inner prince strut his stuff?

Unleash your petty!

Replies

• aeloine
    hellvee wrote: »
    Not weight loss, but puberty hit me super late so there's a ton of former classmates from high school who have had some interesting things to say now that I'm a big boy.

Bitties, I don't play that game - if you ignored me when I wasn't 6'4 with face hair, you're getting the cold shouldies now.

I'd tap that at 4'6" with no hair, if you know what I mean
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    hellvee wrote: »
    Not weight loss, but puberty hit me super late so there's a ton of former classmates from high school who have had some interesting things to say now that I'm a big boy.

Bitties, I don't play that game - if you ignored me when I wasn't 6'4 with face hair, you're getting the cold shouldies now.

Cold shouldies :lol:

If you ever do this to me I'll cut you
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Not quite the same scenario but I did see a few of my ex's at my high school reunion last year. Sure was thankful to see none of those relationships lasted.
  • aeloine
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Not quite the same scenario but I did see a few of my ex's at my high school reunion last year. Sure was thankful to see none of those relationships lasted.

Oh yeah? why?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I only have had the reverse happen to me so far. Ran into my ex and HE lost a bunch of weight....looked good, I didn't really care.
  • aeloine
    I was actually bummed as hell after visiting my home town and not running into any exes lol this is the best I’ve ever looked and I couldn’t rub it in their faces?!

Get it girl!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    My ex hubs has gotten really fit and has dated several hot chicks. I'm still thick AF.
    But everyone knows he still wants my back. Whatevs.

Ftfy
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited October 2017
    aeloine wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Oh yeah? why?

The short and shallow answer? They'd let themselves go, badly. Like the "Hey what happened to Tiffany from high school, did you eat her? " kind of bad.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Didn't lose weight but he got fat and bald.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    tenor.gif
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    I haven't yet ran into him but I hope to one day in the future and I hope he chokes on his own drool ....
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    I'd probably take her out to lunch & catch up as friends. Things didn't end well between us because she was a bit psycho, but I had loved her & was going to propose before she lost her snit. It helped her get help in the long run, but it was the end of us. I still cared for her despite that & have no ill feelings toward her, so it would be nice to see how she is doing in life & make sure she's doing ok.
    I'd like you for an ex.....I'm not psycho but I can be a tad crazy! I'd be your nicest ex GF ever (hugs)
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    My last ex I had was in high school and I live pretty far away from there so I haven't seen any of them, thankfully!