Curious on your journey

Options
aligazali3497
aligazali3497 Posts: 23 Member
edited October 2017 in Chit-Chat
So I'd like to ask how's it going for you so far in terms of seeing body progress.

For me, I've lost 40 lbs and still losing. However I don't see a difference in my body.. maybe because I started so long ago, everyone's telling me I look more thin though.
Used to be 230, currently 189 as last weigh in.
Anyone else have this feeling/issue? Of course I'm losing weight but I feel kind of demotivated when I don't see it myself (started January and lost 20lbs past 2 months)
Also my goal was 180 before year end but I feel that I won't be in the body I want by then and seems I reached it too soon
(I'm 21 male 5'8 if anyone was wondering)

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I do Keto
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did you take photos, or measure yourself? Just feeling how your clothes fit you now should give you an idea of your progress. I dont feel any different having lost 12lbs, but people have mentioned I look well.
    Were you expecting weightloss to cure all your woes? Just weighing less is not going to cure low self esteem or depression.
    Try to look and the results from the outside and think what you would say to someone else who told you they had lost 40lbs. Then tell yourself the same! :)