Northwest Indiana / South Chicago & 'burbs

Hey there! I'm from Mt.Greenwood (south side Chicago) in Illinois, currently living in Valparaiso Indiana, working in Chesterton Indiana and I'm looking for more people from these areas, not only to be internet buddies, but maybe to make in to a real life exercise buddy? Add me! :)
21 years old, Catie, looking to lose 30+ pounds.

Replies

• USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    HI - I just was that you were a HAWKS fan!!! so figured you must be close... I live in Momence, Il - 60 mi south of Chicago - about 90 min away from Valpo. Too far for a real life exercise buddy... but I'll be here every day!!! :)
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    I'm in Oak Forest and Midlothian regularly!
  • Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Hello I started a facebook group to support fitness, weight loss and healthy living. Hoping that people can exchange information, recipes, success stories, regimens and find workout buddies in their area. If you are a Tippecanoe or Indiana resident please feel free to join. It is not limited to who can join and you do not have to live in Indiana. It will just be harder to find a work out partner. https://www.facebook.com/groups/402865043152332/
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    I saw the band EOTO in tippecannoe county once! at the lafayette stage or something
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    I live in Wheeler, need a buddy to keep my accountable and get my butt going again. Looking to lose 40 lbs! Not sure what your time frame is to work out but starting here in a cpl weeks when school is back in session I will be pretty open during the day. :) Lmk
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    I live in DuPage county in the suburbs of Chicago
  • zbour
    zbour Posts: 9
    I'm in Monticello, IN not too far south of Valpo.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Im on Oak Lawn, right by Chicago Ridge Mall!
  • I'm in the Glenwood area which is like 20 mins from Midlothian. I fell off the work out train and I'm ready to come back. what is the Facebook group you speak of? Feel free to add me on FB: May Hem Allen