New! Looking for friends with open diaries!

Options

Replies

• Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not perfect, but my diary is open :)
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My diary is open to friends... I think!
    It's full of ups and downs but I'm still in the "learning" process!
    Feel free to add me.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open to the public, I also log daily(up to 390). I'm 27 years old and down from a max weight of 263 to 164. I don't eat "clean", and I drink fairly regularly. Any and all friends are welcome!
  • kayemmgee5
    kayemmgee5 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I'm always looking for new friends. I'm in my mid-20's, active, and relatively normal healthy eater. In my spare time I like watching inappropriately funny tv shows. Sooo...feel free to add me!
  • Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    just changed mine to open, will probably go through and add some of you guys, thanks! I've lost 30lbs since March of last year, and am currently training for a triathlon. Would like to lose another 10 at best. Currently weighing in at 143
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    mines always open :)
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Don't wait up and add me! This is not a limited offer! You're all welcome to add me and check upon me! I'll check upon you too and we'll succeed!!
  • idaura5
    idaura5 Posts: 6
    Options
    Mine is open and also need better food ideas, feel free to add me :)
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, you are more than welcome to add me if you want some ideas. I'm always open to new friends. I was given a 1,200 calorie allowance by MFP. I've only been doing it a short time, but it seems to be working so far, and my meals are usually very filling. I'll send you a FR.
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, everyone feel free to add me, I log EVERYTHING! :)
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    All are welcome to add me. Mine is open to friends and I log daily (although I click 'Copy from Yesterday' a lot).
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine is open if anyone wants to add me and chat. I enjoy beer and cheese (and fries—my nemesis) now and then, but most of my entries are loaded with lean meats and veggies. I don't follow any particular diet except for trying to eat fresh, be full of delicious food (not starving!) and around 1200 calories. You'll see that I am under pretty far some days because I'm an exercise nut, but you don't have to be a distance runner to lose weight.

I've lost about 25 pounds total and am just about done trying to lose, but it's nice to have like-minded e-friends. ;)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log daily. Anyone is free to add~
  • hermia181962
    hermia181962 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is everyone finding the plan easy to follow? I tried to follow weight watchers last year but have resorted back to calorie counting which I am far more familiar with.

Please feel free to add me.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Diary is always open (and gluten free) :)

I'm at the end of my journey, but still on here to support other friends still losing and I do want to work on toning still, but I've lost the majority of my weight +/- a few pounds for my window.
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! : )
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent a few requests, anyone I missed is welcome to friend request me.

I was on MFP a couple of years ago and successfully maintained for a year or so but need to check the overindulgences that have become too common once again.

I log thoroughly and daily. My choices range from very healthy and sensible to quite naughty ;-P
  • fivepntr
    fivepntr Posts: 10
    Options
    Open :)
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • dmueller111
    Options
    Pleas feel free to add mine, today is my first day and I am determined to loose the weight... 50lbs.....