You're so socksy!

Options

Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    @LittleLionHeart1 I love the sushi and Christmas ones!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    vup9fnzxx3hn.jpg
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    hcb7g52m5u6r.jpg
    xw832f3pldtp.jpg

Bought these yesterday and I didn't realized my giant calves were going to max out these socks and make the pony into a whale. Also I only bought these bc they reminded me of my old favorite dress that is also My Little Pony themed but I'm now too small to wear. :'(
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Rocking the Wonder Woman ones today. Try not to get turned on by my supah sexy legs.

9kunfalejf9b.jpg
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    hcb7g52m5u6r.jpg
    xw832f3pldtp.jpg

Bought these yesterday and I didn't realized my giant calves were going to max out these socks and make the pony into a whale. Also I only bought these bc they reminded me of my old favorite dress that is also My Little Pony themed but I'm now too small to wear. :'(

how small are you because this looks like an outfit for a cabbage patch kid

Looks are deceiving that's a XL in women's. I'm drowning in it now but I can't seem to get rid of it.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    hcb7g52m5u6r.jpg
    xw832f3pldtp.jpg

how small are you because this looks like an outfit for a cabbage patch kid

Looks are deceiving that's a XL in women's. I'm drowning in it now but I can't seem to get rid of it.

That's why I hate women's clothing. If that's an XL I'd have to rent a circus tent

Well, now that I think about it it's juniors bc I don't think typical grown women wear My Little Pony and shop at Hot Topic. I laughed at it bc it was so ridiculous, tried it on for laughs then I was like....wait.....this is actually amazing and my new favorite thing to wear. It's probably around a size 12??? It's really not that small just short.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    hcb7g52m5u6r.jpg
    xw832f3pldtp.jpg

I think you make it look better.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Did I mentioned aside from chokers, red hair, athletes, and outdoorsy types...I maaaaay have sumpin' about feet. rawrz'n stuff.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Did I mentioned aside from chokers, red hair, athletes, and outdoorsy types...I maaaaay have sumpin' about feet. rawrz'n stuff.

*deletes all photos with her feet in them*
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    bqqvexu99mq6.jpg

I went with the turtles today. Don't mind the messy office, our cleaning lady sucks.

These are cute! @Renaissance_Turtle needs these!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Apparently I should have worn my tennis racket/ball socks today. With my choker.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

I came, I saw, I made it creepy, I came, I left.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options

I came, I saw, I made it creepy, I came, I left.

That is way too much information.