Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Cookie delivery?

Options
iamthemotherofdogs
iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
edited October 2017 in Fun and Games
I'm stuck at work and really wanted something sweet (shhh, I know I know) so I thought, you know who has good cookies and delivers?! Jimmy John's!

So I go on their website to see if it is possible to order just cookies for delivery. While it tells me that there is a $3 minimum order for delivery, it mentions nothing about content.

So I just ordered 2 cookies for delivery with a pretty decent tip added in because I'm not a total jerk.

Will report back.

Signed,
Sweet Tooth

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Those cookies are a trap! They're too good to not eat the WHOLE thing......and the whole thing is the size of my head :/
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Anyone dealing with issues with breaking a sweet habit should investigate and implement the benefits of a fast.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    They called me and reported that I had to actually order a sandwich in order to take advantage of delivery.

I told her that there's a $3 minimum for delivery but no sandwiches for less than $5 so that didn't make sense.

She asked if I was interested in a sandwich so they could bring me my cookies.

I told her only if they had a sandwich MADE of cookies.

So anyway, my order was cancelled and I might cry.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hmm...that makes no sense as long as you ordered the minimum. You should complain to the CEO. Although people may start licking your cookies before delivery.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    I thought about tweeting about it to JJ's but then I'm like, how much of an a-hole am I today?
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    You could ask them to put ice cream between the cookies. That would make them sandwiches.
  • rschm271
    rschm271 Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    It was a cosmic sign - you really didn't need those cookies.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Hmm....Cookie Sandwich.....i think you're on to something there....
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    I'm saying, a cookie sandwich could be a thing.

And yeah, I totally didn't need those cookies, but man I wanted them. :#
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Those cookies are sooo good. Pop them in the micro for a few seconds & mmmm
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    Options
    I’m starting to really not like you Americans. Cookie Delivery!? Really??? Why must you have the best of everything. I’m still waiting on Halo Top icecream to arrive. I am feeling bitter right now.

Don't get too jealous, my plan did not go as I'd hoped. Haha. I was cookie-less for the rest of the workday.
  • rschm271
    rschm271 Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    But the next time you weigh in you might be glad you didn't eat those cookies.

In my case one cheat leads to another and calories are blown to bits. I have zero will power so I go cold turkey on the sweets unless it's a special occasion.