Small Success but a win none the less

Options
It never fails, when you visit a doctor, the scale always makes you look heavier than the one at your house. Well my slight win is when I recently went to the doctor and I actually was pleasantly surprised. I actually weighed less than my last measure at home.

Small victory, were talking 5 lbs. But for me? I'll take it. I have also set some small goals geared towards making small changes to my habits. Also, a win. :) I have successfully been honest with myself and tracked my food for the last three weeks. I have consumed more water and have actually squeezed some form of movement in my crazy schedule.

They say weight loss is never easy. But neither is being unhealthy. One of them has to go right?

This note is my effort for the day. Being honest with myself and the world.

Cherrio!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss of 5 pounds. It all starts here. Keep going and keep making the small changes. The small changes add up! One day you will meet your ultimate goal if you keep making changes and taking it one step at a time. I wish you continued success!
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating the doctors scale, keep going strong!!!!!
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!