Does Herbalife help you lose wieght?

Options
Hello guys, everyone is speaking about herbalife recently. They're saying that herbalife helps you eat less and burn more calories everyday, i know nothing about this product and a bit confused.
Please anyone who has used the product before share your experience with us so we can get some information, that'd be perfect.

Appreciate <3

Replies

• Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It will definitely reduce the weight of your wallet.

Lol that's a good one
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    It likely. Just your wallet.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Herbalife was sued by the FTC and had to pay out 200,000,000 yes 200 MILLION pounds and change the way it practised.

Link to that story in my post upthread, for those interested.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    Hello guys, everyone is speaking about herbalife recently. They're saying that herbalife helps you eat less and burn more calories everyday, i know nothing about this product and a bit confused.
    Please anyone who has used the product before share your experience with us so we can get some information, that'd be perfect.

Appreciate <3

Don't listen to them. I've used meal replacements before.....lost a few pounds & gained them back when I stopped using shakes.

Herbal Life could help you lose weight IF it helped you reduce calories. BUT eating regular food & being accountable for portion sizes accomplishes the same thing.
    - Eating regular food is yummy - Herbal Life day after day, after day....it not.
    - Regular food doesn't cost you extra money.....Herbal Life does.
    - Eating regular food & being accountable for your portions is a learning tool.....Herbal Life is not.

Herbal Life helps you burn calories? - NO - this is an outright lie.