Replies

• shdenby
    shdenby Posts: 8
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!
  • njw164
    njw164 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I didn't even realize it was the same person in the lower pictures. Great great job! Be absolutely proud of yourself, you should be!!!
  • JessekaKing
    JessekaKing Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for "keeping it real" I love it!! Congrats on your loss and best of luck on future goals :smile:
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally new person!!! And you look about 10 years younger in your after pictures. Congrats on all your hard work paying off. Very well deserved :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Rosie1289
    Rosie1289 Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look fabulous. Congratulations!
  • kgundy1
    kgundy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • momofcojo
    momofcojo Posts: 1
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. I also have over 100 lbs. to lose and seeing you do it really gives me hope. Thanks and congratulations!!!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Just gorgeous. Congrats! :drinker:
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. Very inspiring as we are roughly the same height and same starting weight. Thanks so much for posting!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING congrats on your loss and you are so motivating!! I know you can get to your ultimate Goal girl you already look fabulous!
  • Tabbitha1968
    Tabbitha1968 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome. I have the same goal of 100 lbs in a year, April 20, 2014 I will let you know where I am. Thanks for the motivation!!
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! I love that you aren't perfect...and don't pretend to be! Awesome! You really do look AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm completely starting my weightloss journey as of yesterday, and this motivated me so much. Congrats on your amazing progress, it really is fantastic!!!
  • Mrsgrr
    Mrsgrr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am still a newbie on here but I have to comment as you look amazing. Well done. Xx
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    OH you're so cute! Good job! :bigsmile:
  • CAME1
    CAME1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! AMAZING!! AMAZING!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, GREAT JOB AND VERY INSPIRATIONAL :)
  • jeep1lover
    jeep1lover Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! look at you. You did a good job! would love to be a MFP to give encouragement. I have moved into maintenance mode after 35 lb weight loss. I can understand to yo yo thing!
  • goodnamegone
    goodnamegone Posts: 237
    Options
    Wow amazing and super well done!!!! You look great, you always looked great but now you are glowing with vitality and look like you feel much happier. Way to go!
  • shakira9634
    shakira9634 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and pics, truly inspiring!
  • tiniboppa
    tiniboppa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Good on you. Great attitude
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!