Type 2 Diabetic, High Blood Pressure, Need to connect.

Options
I'm not new to this site although I do tend to ghost and than come back and than ghost again. I am looking for people to connect with. I am a 32 year old mother of a 7 year old little gentlemen.
I have a fiance and I am looking to lose roughly 50 pounds. If anyone wants to connect, interact,
etc. I would love to make some friends.

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am also a T2 Diabetic with high blood pressure. Married, with 3 kids, 22, 19 and 8. If you want to help each other feel free to add me :smiley:
  • angeleyes010974
    angeleyes010974 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a type 2 diabetic and I suffer from hypertension. my blood sugar and pressure has been so bad here lately. So I decided to get right and start watching what I eat and exercising and I am feeling better. I would like to connect with others as well as share any dieting tips and tricks!
  • suavenus
    suavenus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have lost 60 pounds on this amazing program that has changed my life and the lives of many others! Many get off their meds for high blood pressure, diabetes and so many more ailments. If interested in hearing about if, my phone number is 513-256-0489. Get on this journey to health with me! I have struggled for 20 years but now, I see health in my future...
  • shaunywash80
    shaunywash80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too suffer from Hypertension. I here for you if you need support. I need it to. 60 lbs to lose