I goofed...

My day started with the best of intentions...but a few mini pieces of chocolate set me back (like 5

Replies

• maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Definitely! Excellent suggestion. Thank you!
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,447 Member
    It is only a setbackif you stop logging and stop trying. Login drink a glass of water and move on
  • maitevillanueva
    Thanks all! Slap back to reality! I definitely need to begin doing some logging etc...that also seems to help with accountability for sure.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Ironically I had 5 fun size chocolates yesterday. I still lost weight and was under my calorie goal due to exercise. It'll be alright!
  • maitevillanueva
    Thank You!
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Yes you definitely have to login everyday for this app/program to work... Definitely agree with rocknut53 .... The more I log and the more weight I lose the more it makes me want to eat better and work out harder... This is my third time back and last time after I lost the weight I only had 10 more pounds to go but thought I could do it without logging in and on my own.. now I realize how much this app actually helps and it definitely holds you accountable for what you eat and what exercises you do or don't do... Anyway good luck
  • maitevillanueva
    Thanks all!!