Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Orangetheory

How do you add your Orangetheory workout to MyFitnessPal appl?
Note I use the OrangeTheory appl too.

Replies

• mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    I put it under Cardiovascular and just type the minutes and calories in.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    You get the calories in an email after class. Create an exercise - you can call it OrangeTheory - log the calories from your email.
  • theresa961
    theresa961 Posts: 37 Member
    Love love my Orangetheory!
  • mannins3
    mannins3 Posts: 12 Member
    What exactly is orange theory? I've heard the name many times
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,996 Member
    edited October 2017
    mannins3 wrote: »
    What exactly is orange theory? I've heard the name many times

Easy enough to Google it. See:

https://www.orangetheoryfitness.com/the-workout

There's one that opened in my area only 1/2 mike from my house but I hate the color orange and prefer to work out alone in mybown way and at my own pace. IMO it's also pretty expensive too.

So, OT is not for me.
  • mainiac4942
    mainiac4942 Posts: 1 Member
    If you have a Garmin watch, there is an OTF watch profile. I just start that at the beginning of class and my Garmin automatically syncs with MFP. Prior to the profile I used the Garmin cardio profile.
  • Marcie9278
    Marcie9278 Posts: 64 Member
    If you have a Garmin watch, there is an OTF watch profile. I just start that at the beginning of class and my Garmin automatically syncs with MFP. Prior to the profile I used the Garmin cardio profile.

Do all Garmin watches do this? I may need to get one. Does it work just like the monitors they give you? Or do you have to use both?