Single mother finally ready to lose this weight!

Options
My daughter is 8yrs old she is my only child and before she was born i weighed 119lbs once i had her in 2009 i was stuck at 165 no matter what i did! And the weight kept packing on even with me eating healthier and im the heaviest ive ever been im 206lbs . Im tired of feeling huge and ugly ,im tired of being tired ,and i want to be healthy for my daughter and feel good about myself and have all the energy i use to have years ago. Im only 25yrs old but i feel way older feeling runned down and tired 24/7 i would love to make some friends on here and we motivate each other because i will definitely need it! Soda for me will be the hardest habit to break for me! What is going to be your hardest habit to break?

Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am currently doing keto down 17lbs with a few to go.
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My hardest one was quick packaged snacks. Doritos, Cookies, gas station danishes, more doritos. God i love doritos. But i've been breaking the habit. now its just a treat. i've lost 70 pounds over the course of 18 months.

you can do this!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a single mom to 3 kids. Enter your stats in MFP and select to lose 1lb/wk. Eat within those calories. I've lost 37lbs so far and still drink 1, sometimes 2, diet sodas a day. Get a food scale and weight/portion out your food. You can still eat some of your favorite things, just smaller portions. :smile: