NSV at Disneyland.

Options

Replies

• Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is Great !!!! - You are doing it....You should feel proud of yourself.
    We are heading to Disney World in four months (well 123 days from now) hoping that I will fit on the rides.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!!!! Congrats on your work! And i hope you reach your next nsv!
  • Pinkkfrost
    Pinkkfrost Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awww this one made me tear up!!!
    I had annual passes when we lived in SoCal too, and my feet/legs hurt at the end of the day no matter how few/many hours we spent there!!! Be proud!!!
    If you live close, maybe you can go more often, just to have funtastic scenery while you're walking. Beats a treadmill.
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow what a big accomplishment, good job :) I went to Disneyland last January for the 3rd time, I can't imagine being able to go every month :O
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! I do not know you but feel so proud of you that you did that!!

Just keep walking it is amazing what it can do for you, in body and mind :smile:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    soooooooooo happy for you!!!!!! that has to be so exciting!

and now i want to go to disney!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment, be proud of yourself :)!! Also, I'm jealous - I wanna go to Disneyland now!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss - 100lbs thats awesome!!!!
    Fantastic NSV today - had to make you feel even better being able to go on the rides with your daughter.
    I miss Disneyland we used to go every year when I was a kid... but I live in the midwest now.... its not just a quick drive for me...
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!

The rides sounds really fun and you did it! You got to ride as many as you wanted!!!

I admire your bravery as I am too scared to ride the rides. :blushing:
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!!! HAPPY FOR YOU! :bigsmile:
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! That's so wonderful. What a fun NSV!!!

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss - you should be so proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I love Disneyland! That is one of the best NSVs I've heard ever!!!!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's an AWESOME NSV....Keep Pushing
  • teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    BEST NSV i've read !! CONGRATS :flowerforyou:
  • meesterjm
    meesterjm Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep it up! I have been to Disneyland many times and boy is it fun! We go there every winter so it nice and warm!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How fun! My favorite is Indiana Jones. Congrats on your success!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is a major accomplishment!
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    First off, CONGRATS on the close to 100lb loss. That is a huge accomplishment and you have got to be proud of just that milestone alone.

Second, WAHOO for the NSV. I think this is the best NSV I have seen lately (or maybe it's because I am a Disney freak). I'm glad you could get on and enoy the rides. How fun for you and your family! And I completely agree with what you said about Fantasyland. It's like someone dropped acid and then designed the rides. Some of them are quite terrifying (I'm looking at you Mr. Toad goes to hell ride)! :-)

Congrats again!
  • fitgalin22
    fitgalin22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yay you! :happy: I :heart: it's a small world! My favorite ride at Disneyland. :smile:
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So cool!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!