Friends

Options
slimgirljo15
slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
edited October 2017 in Chit-Chat
Name a friend thats gone above and beyond. Picked you up when you were down or motivates and inspires you. Tell them why or just a simple thanks. You can even be vague if you don't want to mention a name.

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    To you my sweetest friend thank you for making me smile and lifting my spirts today.
    @gcibsthom you're a true friend.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ was there for me during a very difficult time in my life. He helped me see things I didn’t want to see and I trust he always wanted what was best for me. I’m eternally grateful for him.

He's a good egg :)
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    And @slimgirljo15 ...the same goes for you....You are the best friend anyone could have...I appreciate you and can't thank you enough for that...
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @kace_kay has great boobs.
    This makes me smile.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    For reals though, I *kitten* love her.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'd tag him but he doesn't come to the forums. He's a brotha from another motha. His wisdom and advice has made me see things in a different perspective. I'm stubborn and he definitely knows how to put me in my place. He only lives 5 hrs away from me so I'm gonna make it a mission to met him and thank him for always being there for me.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Thank you.. you know who are. I realise now thanks to you that Im bloody awesome and those that don't think so can go suck it :laugh: maybe you overdid the ego boost.

Srsly ..Thanks :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ was there for me during a very difficult time in my life. He helped me see things I didn’t want to see and I trust he always wanted what was best for me. I’m eternally grateful for him.

... and I am equally grateful for you. Right in the feels lady. How am I to remain a heartless motherf***er if you hit me in the feels? ;)

I certainly want what's best for you. You deserve everything that's coming for you. Usually I mean that in a "ring my hands, villainous laugh, I hate you" kinda way, but for you I want all the best types of happiness.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @thecubed1 for sure!! Aaaaand @Cheesy_Keto you guys are great and you KNOW I appreciate your friendship :smiley:
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say @Cutaway_Collar and @FeraFilia -- always very kind to me and have been helpful when I've been down or needed some advice. Both are amazing people! :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    @RunHardBeStrong has been a loyal friend since I broke up with her in a thread over a year and a half ago. I'm honored to call her a friend.

<3 back at ya! Even though I have you diabetes in that thread. :p
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    @ManBehindTheMask has been a phenomenal sounding board for me since we started talking earlier this year. He's helped me put things into perspective and he's never shied away from being completely honest with me even when I didn't feel like hearing it. He can certainly be a bit brash but there's a lot more to him than his forum posts would have some believe lol. I'm very, very happy that we started talking.

Aww teacup, right in the feels. Thankyou dear friend!

Me brash? NEVER :D I just get irritated by idiotic people and can't help myself, lol

Right back at you though, I'm extremely glad we started talking - I'm not such an *kitten* once you get to know me
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options
    I don’t believe in this site. This is all fake and not real.

However, I will be prepared to get into my car and drive down if I have to go help some people. And do anything in my power if they are in trouble.

@opheliaphoenix is one of them.

There are others I am not gonna name that I was willing to wire money to them or paypal/venmo because I felt I had to - because I value their friendship and my mind rests at ease when I know they are not in any form of struggle. Because I am the kind of person who will give everything/anything I can when a friend is in need.

I've made some very real friends here. Which is amazing, considering all the fakeness
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    So many on my fl who are special and who haven't deserted me, you all rock!❤️

Those few who've been there for me through thick and thin:
    @slimgirljo15
    @SojournerThirteen
    @gcibsthom
    @RoxieDawn
    @Morgaen73

And a special shoutout to my prodigal sista, @Zaftique

Thank you.❤️
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options
    I don’t believe in this site. This is all fake and not real.

However, I will be prepared to get into my car and drive down if I have to go help some people. And do anything in my power if they are in trouble.

@opheliaphoenix is one of them.

There are others I am not gonna name that I was willing to wire money to them or paypal/venmo because I felt I had to - because I value their friendship and my mind rests at ease when I know they are not in any form of struggle. Because I am the kind of person who will give everything/anything I can when a friend is in need.

I've made some very real friends here. Which is amazing, considering all the fakeness

He's talking about me :smiley:

Of course i am <3